- Attractive salary packaging options available
- Full time, 1 year contract opportunity
- Flexible location! Work out of a Dementia Australia office in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney or Adelaide with opportunities to work both from the office and at home!
About the organisation
Dementia Australia is the national peak body and source of trusted information, education and services for the estimated half a million Australians living with dementia, and the almost 1.6 million people involved in their care. We advocate for positive change and support vital research. We are here to support people impacted by dementia, and to enable them to live as well as possible. Our commitment to a shared set of values shapes our decisions, actions and behaviours towards achieving our core purpose and strategic priorities.
- We connect by promoting a people centred way of working and respecting all
- We collaborate in a supportive manner with each other, other teams, clients and external parties
- We commit to our purpose and direction, are accountable for our actions and support innovation, reshaping the way we do things
About the role
We are seeking a junior project manager or experienced project coordinator to step up into this Project Manager role in our Marketing team. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects but will mainly focus on the end-to-end delivery of a website redevelopment project, including the development of website personas, documentation of website requirements and evaluation of website platforms.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Effectiveness Lead, you will also be responsible for:
- Developing and monitoring project plans (including business proposals, delivery plans, resource plans and project budgets) and managing the deliverables in line with those plans.
- Developing and monitoring project risks and issues registers, and ensuring the ongoing management of risks and issues, escalating where necessary.
- Preparing project status reports, incorporating updates on delivery, financial & risk reporting for a variety in internal audiences and presenting to Steering Committees and other forums as required.
- Maximising opportunities for business improvement through project analysis and delivery.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders across the organisation, including subject matter experts in the Marketing team and with external vendors.
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, have excellent interpersonal communication skills and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in end-to-end website projects which required co-ordination across different functions of the business and external vendors.
- Proven experience managing digital focused projects including end-to-end customer journey mapping, website design and development.
- Consultative, with an ability to manage effectively across functional and organisational boundaries.
- Analytical, with the ability to de-construct complex issues and challenges and present them accordingly.
- Well organised, with an ability to manage time effectively and influence others accordingly.
Accreditation in project management methodologies desirable i.e. PRINCE2.
A position description is attached.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to further develop their career and make their mark in a progressive peak body. In return, you will be offered a flexible and supportive work environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends.