- Exciting Opportunities with various providers in South Australia
- Regional Areas - Eyre Peninsula, Yorke Peninsula and Mid North
- Aged & Disability Support
- Full Time and Part Time positions available
This ACSA initiative is designed to strengthen South Australia’s aged care workforce, by creating a pool of right fit people, who are suitable to be employed, as a trainee undertaking Certificate III in Individual Support.
This project will match trainees to work opportunities, in the diverse sectors of Aged Care and Disability Services. Trainees will work with a care service provider, access on the job training which will lead to ongoing employment in a range of diverse roles in either or both sectors.
If you are seeking meaningful employment and want to support people in your community to live their best lives, then this is your next opportunity.
If successful in a traineeship through the ACSA program you will gain:
- A Certificate III in Ageing and Disability (dual qualification)
- The possibility of ongoing employment within a caring organisation focused on supporting individuals
- An opportunity to live and work in your regional area and add value to the workforce in your communities
- Access to support throughout your training
- On the job training, mentoring and support to ‘earn while you learn’.
Duties & Responsibilities of a trainee in Aged Care include:
- Supporting vulnerable people in a facility or in their own home by providing quality person-centred care, that responds to individual choices of your care recipients.
- Supporting people with a disability in their own home
- Collaborating with other staff to provide quality physical and emotional care to care recipients
- Engage with those receiving care and their families and those that care for them, to help sustain everyone’s health, lifestyle, and well-being.
- Be a compassionate and caring person
- Be committed to building meaningful relationships
- Be motivated to apply yourself to work and study commitments
- Can demonstrate evidence of the 2021 Influenza vaccination
- Can demonstrate evidence of the COVID 19 vaccination
If you are eager to make a difference in someone’s life, then apply for a place in our traineeship program today.
Visit ACSA Workforce Hub for more information.