Global Fundraising & Marketing Manager
- Permanent full-time role
- Rare opportunity to work with a passionate team in a for purpose organisation and impact on the lives of children around the world
- Significant career development opportunities
- Competitive salary with attractive salary packaging options
- Flexible working environment, conveniently located in Glebe
At Life for a Child (LFAC), we believe no child should die of diabetes.
Type 1 diabetes is a lifelong condition requiring daily insulin injections, blood glucose monitoring, education, and specialist health care. Access to the critical components of diabetes care is often difficult, and sometimes impossible, to achieve in under-resourced countries. Without support, many young people die soon after being diagnosed. Those who survive may develop complications, such as eye damage and kidney failure. This is where Life for a Child steps in. We partner with diabetes centres around the world to provide young people with critical supplies and healthcare.
A rare opportunity for a Global Fundraising and Marketing Manager has arisen within Life for a Child. This diverse role demands a marriage of technical strengths and soft skills, with an understanding of the international public health space.
The focus of this role will be the development of the Life for a Child fundraising strategy. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing and delivering the fundraising strategy and managing the fundraising function
- Overseeing partnership management
- Storytelling and content production and website management
- Attending and delivering meetings, presentations and reports in relation to both fundraising and marketing activities of the organisation
- Managing the marketing of events including conferences, presentations and webinars
- Working with the Global Policy and Advocacy Manager to translate Life for a Child research for different audiences: this includes writing news and social media posts, pitching to media and relevant stakeholders
For more information and a full job description, please visit https://diabetesnsw.com.au/careers/.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
A fundraising manager with direct experience in multi-channel marketing and events.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Base Salary + Superannuation + Salary Packaging
- Salary packaging benefits, up to $15,900 per annum to maximise your take home pay
- An extra day of leave on your birthday!
- Central location, close to transport networks
- Flexible working environment
- A thriving social club, with trivia and comedy nights and mini golf excursions among many others!
- Employee discounts on a range of products and services