Adelaide Primary Health Network (Adelaide PHN) is an independent, not for profit, primary health care organisation based in Adelaide.
We aim to improve the health and wellbeing of the Adelaide community by coordinating and integrating health and community services and by working in partnership to identify local needs and create strategies in response to keeping people well and out of hospital; improving their experience AND their health outcomes – to deliver on our vision of A Healthier Adelaide by 2030.
The Commissioning and Contracts Monitoring Officer is responsible for:
- Adelaide PHN’s contract and document management processes (including contract development, monitoring and evaluation), with a key focus on contract monitoring and responsibility for the administration of Folio, the Adelaide PHN’s contract administration and management system;
- Contributing to scoping, planning, contracting, implementing, monitoring, reporting on and evaluating Adelaide PHN funded services and projects;
- Undertaking procurement projects, including appropriate research and analysis to develop comprehensive service specifications based on project design concepts, market development, identification and sounding, producing approach to market documentation, procurement assessment, probity management, contract development and contract compliance;
- Development of measures and targets for commissioned services and monitoring of same;
- Development and maintenance of procedures and guidelines relating to procurement, contracting and monitoring.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in commissioning, project and/or contract and/or risk and compliance management, public health, evaluation and/or public sector management;
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating, analysing, developing, managing and monitoring contracts and performance in procurement environment (ideally in the health or community services sectors), including a demonstrated understanding of probity, legal issues and risk and compliance management;
- Skill and experience in managing procurement projects and in policy and procedure development;
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders to achieve organisational/contract goals and performance, including the ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team and collaborative environment;
- Planning and organisational skills, including the ability to clearly define objectives and priorities, anticipate barriers and risks and find effective solutions;
- Meticulous attention to detail, especially in the development and review of commissioning documentation and contract schedules;
- High level computer literacy with a range of IT tools and platforms and more specifically hands on experience working with Folio or other electronic contract management system.
You may have had experience in previous roles in the primary health sector such as: Commissioning Lead, Officer or Coordinator, Procurement Officer or Coordinator, Program Officer – Commissioning, Project Officer – Commissioning, Contracts and Monitoring Officer, Contracts Officer, Contracts and Compliance Officer.
Why you should come work with us
Adelaide PHN offers a great range of benefits to our employees, including:
- Competitive remuneration and work-life balance;
- Access to generous not for profit Salary Sacrifice taxation benefits including up to $15,900 for living expenses and $2,650 for meal and entertainment;
- Work from home opportunities;
- Additional paid leave between Christmas and New Year, in addition to annual leave entitlements;
- Generous allowance toward professional development;
- Family friendly and flexible working arrangements;
- Modern office space with natural light;
- Collaboration with passionate likeminded professionals;
- Free Employment Assistance Program.
We believe that our people’s differences are what make us great. We value diversity in culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, neurodiversity or any other aspect which makes our people unique. We are on our journey to continuously work to call out inequality and bias and encourage real workplace inclusion and diversity.
A job and person specification is available at www.adelaidephn.com.au/engage-with-us/careers/vacancies.
For further information about this role, please contact Peter Higgins (Operations Manager Commissioning) on 08 8219 5900 or email@example.com, using the subject line: Commissioning and Contracts Monitoring Officer enquiry via EthicalJobs.