- Direct Report to Regional Manager – Central Coast/Northern Sydney
- Full time Central Coast role – contract until June 2024
- PBI Salary packaging available
- ADSSI Limited awarded “Best Workplace Award” in 2021.
This is a fantastic leadership role with Adssi In-home Support, a progressive, not for profit, values driven organisation on a growth trajectory.
As part of the ADSSI Limited Management Team, the role is integral to the development and roll out of strategic/business direction at Adssi In-home Support, including program development and growth, process improvement and integration, risk management, quality improvement, marketing/promotion. The role will also be central to ADSSI’s clinical governance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the organisation’s clinical team to continue the development of ADSSI’s clinical framework and governance
- Ensure the development, implementation and evaluation of systems, policies and processes for ensuring proper accountability, probity and openness in the conduct of ADSSI’s business.
- Oversee the systems for monitoring, managing and maintaining the area of operation in a manner that is client focused and ensures accuracy, security, confidentiality and meets statutory, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- Monitor and manage the execution of the team’s responsibilities, according to approved business plans, key performance indicators, contractual agreements and relevant guidelines.
- Monitor required service, operational and financial outputs/indicators across the areas of operation, report on areas of risk, and liaise with other managers to eliminate or minimise risk.
- Lead the ongoing management, development and regular review of projects in the area of operations to ensure compliance with all contractual requirements and efficient and effective delivery of services to clients.
- Participating in the weekend / after-hours COVID / Emergency (e.g. bushfire) on-call roster
You will need:
- A clinical background (Registered Nurse or allied health professional)
- Extensive experience in a health care or community environment
- Extensive nursing or allied health experience working with older people;
- Sound knowledge and practical experience working within an enablement, restorative and well-being framework with people who are ageing;
- Successful management and leadership experience in a changing work environment
- Ability to apply project management methodology appropriate to the role along with effective critical thinking techniques, to set priorities and meet deadlines while maintaining high levels of quality and confidentiality.
- Experience leading teams in a change management environment