About the company
Afford is an innovative, passionate and genuine not for profit organisation. Our primary focus is supporting people with disabilities to live exceptionally joy filled lives. We have been established for 70 years and are one of the nation’s most successful disabilities services organisations.
About the opportunity
The purpose of this role is overseeing the Customer Care team in WA and SA, to promote AFFORD to potential clients and employees, and to ensure outlet capacity is maintained in Disability Enterprises, Vocational Service Programs, and Client Services!
This is an opportunity to be part of an organisation that is focussed on giving back to the community, and helping people with disabilities to get the most out of their lives. The services we provide can and do change lives and it’s important that you are able to share our values and mission with the wider community.
Reporting into the National Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- To adhere to KPIs put in place by the National Customer Care Business Development Manager
- Provide advice to potential clients, carers, parents etc. on a range of issues relating to disability services and access requirements
- To coordinate, and attend appropriate Expos, forums, open days, network and interagency meetings in the various ESA’s that Afford operates in.
- Assist Managers with NDIS pre planning and quoting
- Ensure School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) achieve budgeted targets.
- Ensure that Day Programs site client numbers achieve budgeted targets
- Ensure all Afford WHS policy and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure policies, procedures and compliance in terms of on-boarding new participants are followed across both states and in line with the rest of the business.
- Weekly reporting on sales figures per state
- Generating and processing purchaser invoices using NAV.
About the candidate
Our customer care team are critical to our ongoing growth and development. As the external representation of our brand and business you will have a genuine interest in our sector and be proud of the difference we can make. As a sales professional we are looking for the below experience;
- Previous business development and customer relationship management experience
- Proven success growing and closing business opportunities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence to drive successful outcomes
- the ability to work autonomously to achieve success as part of a wider supportive team
- An understanding of the disability sector is highly desirable
- Ability to interact with all key stakeholders associated with this position
- Must have an unrestricted drivers’ licence
Why be part of AFFORD?
- Excellent working conditions;
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Salary packaging
AFFORD is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.