We are seeking an experienced and motivated administrator to provide support to AFL SportsReady’s SA and WA employment and education programs and services. The role will be based in our Adelaide office. This role would suit someone who is highly organised and efficient with their time, enjoys bringing people together, being ‘the glue’ of the office, but is also comfortable working autonomously.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Provide support to administer AFL SR’s state based employment and education programs and services.
- Contribute to reporting and data management and entry for SA and WA operations and National office.
- General administration.
- Stakeholder and customer relationship management.
- Full time and on-going role.
- Based in our SA office in Adelaide.
- Base salary range between $51,000 and $55,000 per annum (offer commensurate with suitability and experience).
- Superannuation at 9.5% on top of base salary.
- 5 weeks total leave per year (4 weeks annual and 1 week gratis leave).
- Flexible, supportive, and diverse working environment.
- Support for continuous professional development.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated skills in working in a team environment
- Demonstrated understanding and practice of respect for people across a range of backgrounds and cultures
- Capacity to work independently and accept responsibility for specific tasks
- Ability to follow systems and processes to maintain accurate records and budgets
- Ability to manage daily priorities to delivery timely and high quality work
- High level proficiency in Microsoft and other IT programs
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- An up to date Working with Children Check is also a mandatory requirements of this role.
- Relevant RTO or GTO administration experience
- Proficiency with JobReady RTO application (student management system)
- Experience with preparing and submitting national VET data and state based claims
- Working knowledge of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- Working knowledge of VET funding contracts
A position description is attached.