- Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne location
AlayaCare is a fast-growing mature SaaS start-up with a presence in Australia, Canada and the United States who are revolutionising the way health, aged and disability care is delivered. Our software offers a complete technology solution for community and residential care organisations by offering a mix of face-to-face visit solutions and real-time telehealth, whilst streamlining field staff operations and ultimately improving client experiences. Focused on delivering better outcomes for the health, aged care and disability care sectors, we are driven by our purpose of enabling the care we want our loved ones to receive in the place they call home. We have an open and transparent culture, our teams are highly diverse, and we are committed to a workplace where we all feel that we can be ourselves.
About the team
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Events Specialist will join the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Marketing team and will work closely with the ANZ Sales team and the North American based events team.
What we offer
- Open and transparent culture.
- Competitive salary package including company stock for all employees.
- Purposeful work – a chance to make a difference in aged and disability care in Australia.
- A ‘SuperFlex’ work policy – work from the office or from home.
- Progression along well-defined career paths with ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Flexible benefits package of $1250 per year.
- Health and wellness activities.
- Happy hours and team outings.
- A foot in the door to the rapidly expanding health, aged and disability care tech industry.
What you will be working on
As the Events Specialist, you will be planning and executing a range of in-person and virtual events, which will improve awareness of the AlayaCare brand, generate new business, enable thought leadership and provide education opportunities for our audiences. The ideal candidate will approach the role with a revenue-focused lens, and will see events as part of a larger strategic goal. More specifically you will be:
- Overseeing the execution of in-person and virtual events to amplify our brand story and image at trade shows, user conferences, client events, internal staff meetings, and other events.
- Identify and research opportunities for strategic sponsorships, speaking roles and industry partnerships to maximise reach and impact of the organisation.
- Proactively manage and strategise all event needs. End-to-end event management, from venue planning, stakeholder engagement and event execution.
- Establish event goals and budget: gather and track ROI, engagement analytics, and feedback to consistently assess and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Develop pre-event, at-event, and post-event marketing plans in conjunction with relevant stakeholders and teams, meeting engagement targets.
- Speaker management for agenda-building sessions, coordinating speaker communications, and establishing work-back and event-day run of show schedules.
- Maintain and manage external partners, suppliers and vendors for industry events and organising swag and merchandise.
- Oversee creation of event communications, promotion for event programs and work with Sales teams to drive attendance, build leads and increase demand generation.
What we're looking for in an Events Specialist
- Marketing qualification or similar.
- 2-4 years' events planning and management experience.
- A self starter capable of project managing multiple events, prioritising workload and meeting deadlines.
- A highly organised individual with high level of attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator possessing excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven skills interacting with executive/senior stakeholders and management teams.
- Proven ability to be agile, creative and partner effectively with the Sales and internal teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills – you actively build and maintain relationships with others.
- Flexible work style – you’re able to collaborate across teams, work independently and can travel if applicable. Flexible for some early morning calls with North America as well.
- Adaptable to adjust to changing priorities and able to proactively make new suggestions or recommendations for constant improvement.
- A thirst for knowledge and the ability to learn quickly.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, apply today by clicking "Apply Now"! As well as joining a great culture and a market leading company, you will be well placed to make a positive difference in the health, aged and disability care sectors in Australia and New Zealand.