Amity is a values based and driven organisation.
Our Values: Respect | Diversity | Professionalism | Curiosity
As the Gambling Harm Minimisation and Education Project Officer you are directly responsible to the Program Manager. The aim of this role is to work in consultation and collaboration with the Gambling Service Team to contribute to the overall program development, delivery and sustainability.
- Travel and work with and within a diverse range of community settings (urban, rural and remote) with community/workers/services to identify and respond to gambling problems;
- Develop and maintain key relationships with individuals, communities, regional councils, other service providers and partnering institutions and universities;
- Develop and facilitate information sessions;
- Develop and facilitate capacity building sessions/workshops;
- Contribute and support to the program’s data collection project;
- Develop and disseminate health promotion material; and
- Attend/participate in community event(s).
A position description is attached.