- Location: flexible working arrangements
- Work Type: Permanent Part Time
- Hours: min. 30 hours
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a resilient, experienced and dedicated Community Analyst to support our Billing Team in end-to-end billing practices, maintaining data integrity to ensure timely recognition of revenue.
What success looks like…
- Team reputation is supported by your commitment to excellence, modelling our ethos 'You First'. Collaboration with internal stakeholders supports the development of good governance to achieve best practice
- Creates a fun and positive workplace culture that reflect our values, contributing to effective team results
- Equipped and led the Southern team to perform fortnightly, monthly, and financial year-end processes within agreed timeframes
- Enhancement recommendations made to Senior Accountant, Billing increased operational performance, KPIs, maximising revenue outcomes in line with existing compliance frameworks
- Liaises with Southern RGM and team to facilitate appropriate billing processes and provides expertise to equip operational supports
- Equips the Central and Northern billings team and operations to deliver effectively:
- Billing on-boarding of customer
- Accurate data maintenance
- Actions to address customer complaints or feedback
- Develops Southern region focused reporting as directed by the Senior Accountant
- Assists Billing team to conduct productive billing tasks as required
- Effective analysis of variances and corresponding drivers.
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
Essential or Must have
- A commitment to the Code of Conduct of Aruma
- Knowledge of the Disability sector and knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) framework
- Prior experience in billing or similar transactional processing
- NDIS Worker Screening clearance and WWCC.
Desirable or Nice to have
- Tertiary qualifications in Business diploma/ degree in progress would be well regarded.
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
To be part of the Aruma journey apply now with a cover letter addressing the above criteria and your resume.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered. Shortlisted applications will be required to undergo pre-employment probity checks. We will be actively shortlisting during the advertising period and reserve the right to close this advert prior to the advertised date.
Aruma is a Child Safe Organisation and an EEO Employer.