- Location: Melbourne - Preston Office
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We have an exciting opportunity for a resilient and dedicated Customer Engagement Manager to drive and respond to new home and living business opportunities, whist championing a positive customer experience. This role works alongside all areas of Aruma to embed sustainable and financially viable supports for people to live the life they want the life they choose.
What success looks like…
- Ensuring the best possible customer experience for new and existing customers.
- Driving the vacancy management portfolio to secure new customers.
- Embedding the customer experience from enquiry, customer matching, and transition to operations.
- Championing customer choice and control, accommodation arrangements and reconfigurations.
- Provision of an efficient and effective customer service function whilst optimising sales growth and opportunity for service expansion.
- Provide accurate and timely advice and direction to prospective customers, their families/networks and services colleagues.
- Self-motivated to work independently and as part of a team to achieve delegated KPI
- Championing the customer perspective and advising on how Aruma's service provision and processes can be altered or redesigned to meet customer needs.
- Building strong, collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- A strong foundational knowledge of contemporary Disability Services, including comprehensive knowledge of person-centred principles and approaches.
- An understanding of the NDIS, and NDIS funding model and processes.
- Experience in building and maintaining effective community networks and relationships
- Engaging personality, well developed presentation, written, verbal and listening skills, including an excellent telephone manner
- Able to adapt communication style to specific needs of individuals and groups.
- The ability to influence and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a step forward to support your career aspirations and development, please apply with your resume and a brief covering letter outlining why you would like to be considered.