Location: Flexible Aruma Office in NSW, QLD or VIC with preference for a Sydney based candidate
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We have an exciting opportunity for a resilient, experienced and dedicated Process Excellence Manager to deliver process improvement projects and deliver a continuous improvement culture to our employees.
What success looks like:
- Delivers against cost reduction performance indicators
- Challenges traditional thinking to facilitate cultural transformation in process management and builds a reputation for process excellence across Aruma
- Applies understanding of the context of process improvement to provide sound advice and make recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Uses flexible communication approaches appropriate to the business context, to simplify and demystify process management, using common language to gain support of stakeholders and to give them the capability to solve their own everyday problems
- Collaborates effectively with key stakeholders, developing a positive, open, environment
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Process Improvement qualification (Six Sigma & Lean principles preferred) with a minimum of a green belt and 3 years' experience in a process improvement or operational excellence management or related role
- Strong record of delivering business change initiatives through use of process improvement tools and methodologies (e.g. DMAIC framework, A3 problem solving, kaizen facilitation) across diverse business areas
- Demonstrable experience in making process improvements with measurable benefits
- Proven ability to coach and train others in the use of process improvement tools and methodologies
- Skilled in project management and delivery tools including milestone planning, risk awareness and leading project communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of communicating with audiences with clarity, impact and influence, positively influencing risk behaviours throughout the organisation
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and bonus and the option of salary packaging.