Southern Queensland | Fixed Term to 30th June 2022
- Looking to take another step forward in your career?
- Wanting to make that positive change?
- Keen to support your leadership team?
Reporting to the Supported Living Manager or Independent Support Manager, the Service Support Officer's key responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring all customer data is up to date and transferred accurately into SCOUT
- Ensuring all hard copy and electronic archiving is up to date as per Aruma P&P's
- Liaises with Support Managers and the Talent Team to interview for Support Worker roles as a panel member, and facilitates administration of on-boarding documentation for new team members
- Supporting SMs with property and fleet management / maintenance via liaising with Aruma Shared Services
- Assisting with evidence gathering to support improved NDIS plan reviews / change of circumstance requests
- Assisting with collating evidence for Restrictive Practice Panels
- Be involved in assisting with information gathering for audits - internal and external
- Assist with any tasks that may be required to ensure information gathering to any DRC request are managed in a timely manner
- Assist with the completion and follow up of outstanding Service Agreements and / or SIL Agreements / FS Schedules
- Staff inductions to services
- Assisting in coordinating meet and greets with prospective customers
- Assisting SMs review of billing reports to resolve billing errors
- Assisting SMs with rostering and scheduling and liaise with National Scheduling Team
- Support SM in maintaining RITEQ system e.g. updating scheduling and unplanned leave responses
- Support SMs in creation of medical and social appointments for customers
- Assist support workers with data entry into Periscope and update actions on behalf of SM
- Assist SM with the close out of actions related to WHS and safety inspections
This position is service based rotating through the sites of your Support Manager's portfolio. The right candidate will have a good working knowledge of Aruma's policies and procedures and work closely with their Support Manager to achieve the outcomes that support our customers.
There are, however, a few boxes you'll need to tick:
- Strong sense of accountability and confidentiality
- Strong competency in working in SharePoint, Microsoft suite, SCOUT and Periscope
- Excellent Communication skills
- Problem solving with positive outcomes
- Teamwork /partnership skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Current Driver's Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- QLD Blue Card - or willing to get
- NDIS screening check - or willing to get
Nice to have….
- Certificate III in Individual Support - Disability, this isn't a 'must' - we're happy to provide training to help you get qualified
- Experience in a similar position and/or environment
Who we are...
Aruma - You may have previously known us as House with No Steps and the Tipping Foundation? We came together as one- just over a year ago, with over 100 years combined industry experience. We have recently been ranked the 9th fastest growing business in the whole of Australia (source - IBISWorld)... Therefore, to join us now, couldn't have been a better time!
We are the trusted partner of around 5000 people with a disability in Australia.
We are an NDIS disability service provider in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, and the ACT. But we're also so much more. We're the helper, mentor and coach, who put you first and an organization who are guided by our Purpose and Values supporting people to live a great life, the life they want, the life they choose. Our purpose is the reason we exist.
Our values are to be BRAVE: Bold - we speak up; Respectful - we respect each other; Authentic - we do what we say; Value Teamwork - we do things together; Excellent - we do things well.
So, are you ready to join us?... Express your interest and apply now by sending your CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.