- Sunshine Coast
- Fixed Term
Aruma needs YOU (yes, you!)
- Looking to take another step forward in your career?
- Wanting to make that positive change?
- Keen to support your leadership team?
Reporting to the Supported Living Manager or Independent Support Manager, the Service Support Officer's key responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring all hard copy and electronic archiving is up to date as per Aruma P&P's
- Ensuring all customer data is up to date and transferred accurately into SCOUT
- Liaises with Support Managers and the Talent Team to interview for Support Worker roles, and facilitates administration of on-boarding documentation for new team members
- Supporting SMs with property and fleet management / maintenance via liaising with Aruma Shared Services
- Assisting with evidence gathering to support improved NDIS plan reviews / change of circumstance requests
- Assisting with collating evidence for Restrictive Practice Panels
- Be involved in assisting with information gathering for audits - internal and external
- Assist with any tasks that may be required to ensure information gathering to any DRC request are managed in a timely manner
- Assist with the completion and follow up of outstanding Service Agreements and / or SIL Agreements / FS Schedules
- Staff inductions to services
- Assisting in coordinating meet and greets with prospective customers
- Assisting SMs review of billing reports to resolve billing errors
- Assisting SMs with rostering and scheduling and liaise with National Scheduling Team
- Support SM in maintaining RITEQ system e.g. updating scheduling and unplanned leave responses
- Support SMs in creation of medical and social appointments for customers
- Assist support workers with data entry into Periscope and update actions on behalf of SM
- Assist SM with the close out of actions related to WHS and safety inspections
This position is service based rotating through the sites of your Support Manager's portfolio. The right candidate will work closely with their Support Manager to achieve quality outcomes that support our customers.
There are, however, a few boxes you'll need to tick:
- Strong sense of accountability and confidentiality
- Strong competency in working in SharePoint, Microsoft suite, SCOUT and Periscope
- Excellent Communication skills
- Problem solving with positive outcomes
- Teamwork /partnership skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Current Driver's Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
Nice to have…
- Certificate III in Individual Support - Disability, this isn't a 'must' - we're happy to provide training to help you get qualified
- Experience in a similar position and/or environment
If this position excites you, express your interest by applying now!