At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Trainer to directly support Aruma's commitment to supporting and serving customers through the delivery of critical business systems training to organisational wide staff. The role also supports the improvement of business and operational processes through the ongoing analysis of processes as they relate to systems and approaches to improving process efficiencies.
What the role looks like…
- Deliver targeted systems training for complex and broad software applications across NSW, ACT, QLD and VIC that is consistent, powerful, and positively received
- Contribute innovative and flexible systems training approaches and resources to suit various audience types, to support positive ongoing adoption of system knowledge and application
- Support local change champions and super user networks to implement training effectively across a wide range of roles and regions
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, vendors, suppliers and customers
- Work closely with fellow System Trainers as a collaborative team to deliver training to a wide audience across regions
- Work closely with L&D facilitators in coordination and planning for regional needs
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis on specific systems addressing introduction into service and sustainment training requirements
- Deliver pilot course and any identified train the trainer requirements
- Conduct periodic evaluation of training materials against compliance, functionality and end user requirements
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- 5+ years direct (field based) training and facilitation experience - systems implementation
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) - or agreement to complete this certificate within 12 months of role commencement
- Extensive knowledge of online learning and development principles with particular focus on storyboard development
- Sound understanding of systems, functionality and supporting processes and ability to translate technical functionality into business specific training
- Adaptive training style and approach to support training audiences with varying computer and English literacy levels
- Excellent communicator with confident, articulate Facilitation and Presentation skills, and able to adapt to multiple audiences and flexible working across sites
- Experience delivering training remotely via video conferencing systems or Skype / Microsoft Teams / Zoom
- Experience using remote access software, e.g. TeamViewer
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.