At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We have a great opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated IT Test Analyst to partner closely with Aruma's key stakeholders and staff, to support a program of work adding and enhancing capability on Aruma's new customer management system, by ensuring the integrity and quality of IT driven solutions. This will be a 6 months Fixed Term Contract.
What success looks like…
- A flexible, pragmatic and natural problem solver with strong communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with business partners and team members to refine and understand requirements.
- Use software testing techniques to develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Conduct functional system, application, and integration testing.
- Analyse defects and collect diagnostic information
- Knowledge Management and maintenance of collaborative information stores.
- As part of a cross-functional team, perform non-testing related tasks
- Develop, contribute, and promote testing processes: Test Integrity from Requirements to Deployment, Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Requirements Traceability, Continuous Improvement, Test and Strategy Planning
- Capable of delivering software utilising a combination of methodologies. Demonstrate hands-on experience using Agile/SCRUM, and Waterfall approaches to delivering software.
- Experience using task management tools such as Jira, Confluence and demonstrate hands-on experience with defect management tools
- Working closely with project management and agile teams to produce / refine epics, stories, tasks and iterations.
- Advanced Experience with web services testing (SOATest, SoapUI, REST, Postman
- Collaborative team player with ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to improvise and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Guide and coach users with User Acceptance Testing approach
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- A positive attitude to people with disability, their families and carers
- 5+ years' experience as a Test Analyst within the IT/Technology/ Transformation functions
- Degree in IT and/or relevant practical experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Advanced Experience with web services testing (SOATest, SoapUI, REST, Postman)
- Ability to track test cases, user stories, and defects throughout the software development lifecycle, through design, build, and testing in an Agile environment
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum approach and using JIRA
- Experience with integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with other core business systems
- End to end functional and non-functional testing skills
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Workshop presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong administration skills; time management, coordination of tasks
- Excellent computer literacy and confidence and capability in using systems
- Excellent stakeholder relationship building skills
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.