Job No: ASPECT1375
Location: Frenchs Forest, NSW
- Seeking a Direct Marketing and Digital executive to join Aspect's Fundraising team, overseeing individual giving
- Execute key multi-channel campaigns from start to finish
- Full time, permanent role
- Excellent tax effective PBI salary packaging benefits
- Based at National Office in Frenchs Forest, NSW with flexible work from home arrangements available
Aspect is committed to providing an autism friendly workplace and supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce. It is through this commitment that we encourage and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Why join us?
Together, we’re inspired by a different brilliant – understanding, engaging and celebrating the strengths and interests of people on the autism spectrum. Whether you’re in shared services or working directly with the people we support, you will be committed to our person-centred, evidence-informed environment.
About the team:
Aspect's fundraising team delivers programs and campaigns to support Aspect's services and programs to provide the best opportunities for people on the autism spectrum. There are lots of different ways that we raise funds but our main areas are:
- Individual giving – one-off donations, regular gifts and appeals
- Corporate Fundraising – trusts & foundations, corporate donations, payroll giving, volunteering, cause – related marketing
- Community Fundraising – through major events such as Ride, Walk and Run for Autism
Our key campaigns have been recognised through National Awards of Excellence by the Fundraising Institute of Australia and the team is committed to a data-led, innovative and continuous improvement approach to inspire and provide an excellent supporter experience.
About the role:
Responsible for end to end project management of Direct Marketing and Digital campaigns and initiatives taking a data-led, collaborative and creative approach. Inspire new and existing individual giving supporters to make financial gifts and generate quality Gift in Will and major gift leads through the execution of high quality multi-channeled campaigns, to raise increasing levels of net income which power autism specific programs. To view the full position profile, please click here.
- Enjoy driving multi-channeled campaigns from start to finish?
- Value growing and developing your skills in the digital space?
- Get a thrill from combining data and creative to drive the best outcomes in a multi-million dollar portfolio?
- Aspire to join a successful team that love what they do and have fun along the way?
- Want to feel purpose in your work, and help support the best opportunities for people on the autism spectrum?
If this sounds like you, this role could just be your perfect match.
- Project manage day to day execution of the Direct Marketing and Digital program for warm activities across all channels.
- Assist with strategic development, project management of suppliers and execution of acquisition activities
- Support the implementation of the unit business plan and supporter focussed strategy
- Assist with the development and maintenance of an effective supporter care strategy to retain, cultivate and upgrade Aspect’s supporter base
- Create high quality content and stories across all direct marketing communications material
- Assist with data analysis programs to deliver supporter patterns, trends and insights
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications and/or 2-3 + years’ experience in a fundraising, direct marketing, communications or project management role in a not-for-profit environment
- Demonstrated ability to implement multiple projects and meet deadlines within fundraising sector or similar
- Ability to take new marketing concepts to market through different mediums
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Compelling presentation skills in a variety of styles and mediums
- Ability to understand data trends and opportunities for continuous improvement
- A proactive attitude and ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to assist with some out of hours fundraising activities and events
- Working with Children Check or equivalent state clearance
- Empathy for people with a disability and their families/carers
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM database (desirable)
A National Police Check clearance is a requirement and Aspect will arrange this.
What we offer:
A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), Aspect employees receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities including $15,899 each year tax free, increasing the value of your take-home pay. Click here for a summary of some of the benefits you can access when working at Aspect.
Please include your resume, cover letter and complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect's online recruitment process.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Enquiries should be directed to: Olivia Shah, National Director, Aspect Fundraising on 0415 620 238.
More information about Aspect: www.autismspectrum.org.au.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is committed to providing an environment free from abuse, neglect and exploitation of the people we support.