We are seeking an outstanding client service administrator to support the clients, charity stakeholders and administrative functions of Australia’s fastest growing public ancillary fund. Responsibilities include providing support to philanthropic clients, driving end-to-end processing of gifts to charity, and general administrative support for the broader team.
If you are an excellent client service administrator who thrives on getting things done well, then this is the role for you.
- Use your exceptional admin skills to support clients giving $10M+ pa to charity
- Great role for a process driven multi-tasker with an interest in philanthropy
- Rare opportunity to support one of Australia’s fastest growing foundations
About Australian Philanthropic Services
Australian Philanthropic Services (APS) makes structured giving simple, so our 600+ clients can focus on supporting the causes that matter to them. APS has experienced rapid growth since its inception in 2012 and is the leading independent, not-for-profit philanthropic services organisation in Australia. Collectively, APS clients have over $1 billion in assets committed to the community and give more than $100 million in charitable gifts every year. This role is dedicated to supporting our public ancillary fund, the APS Foundation.
Learn more about APS and our work at australianphilanthropicservices.com.au
Reporting to the Head of APS Foundation, the Client Service Associate delivers highly professional support to clients and drives giving transaction and administration activities arising from our flagship public ancillary fund, the APS Foundation. The role is responsible for supporting the Head of APS Foundation with day-to-day servicing of high-net-worth clients, maintaining relationships with charities, driving end-to-end giving transactions and performing a range of administration tasks to support the APS Foundation and broader team with relationship management, service delivery and continuous system enhancement.
To effectively perform in this position, the successful candidate will require the following skills, experience, and attributes.
Essential skills and experience
- At least 2+ years high-volume client service centred administration experience in a professional services or for-purpose environment
- Polished and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills (candidates will be tested to ensure they are highly skilled in this regard).
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to meet and anticipate the needs and expectations of clients.
- Scrupulous attention to detail that ensures accuracy in dealing with information and resolving client or transaction queries.
- Strong organisational skills that consistently deliver to a high standard whilst managing and coordinating a high volume of simultaneous and sometimes conflicting tasks
- Dependability and sense of urgency about delivering to a high standard
- Highly skilled at learning and effectively employing technology platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 suite, advanced skill level in word and intermediate level in excel
- Proactive and pragmatic self-starter with excellent judgment, independent thinker and resourceful
- Sound financial and numerical literacy
- Experience with Salesforce and Xero
- Knowledge of the finance, wealth management and/or charitable sector
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills - a team player with a constructive and collaborative approach, and ability to work with diverse stakeholders
- Self-starter – ability to work independently with a proactive approach to getting things done
- Organisation skills - ability to deal with a high workload and juggle competing priorities, especially at peak times of giving
- Problem-solving – A drive to resolve issues and identify opportunities for improvement
- Communication skills - excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and flexible - demonstrates a pragmatic approach to getting the job done and at ease working in a constantly growing and evolving organisation
- Integrity - personal integrity, respectful of privacy and a range of beliefs, and exhibits ethical behaviour
For a copy of the position description
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Client Service Associate - APS Foundation enquiry via EthicalJobs.