Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
Work across Red Cross Homelessness and Housing Services and other Community Programs that offer case management support to individuals and families experiencing vulnerabilities. Provide direct service delivery support to people to build capacity and resilience and empower communities to take responsibility for their futures.
What you will bring
- Tertiary Degree or Associate Diploma qualifications in human services combined with/or substantial skills, expertise and experience attained through employment, voluntary service and/or study
- Demonstrated knowledge of evidence based case management strategies and principles with proven experience in delivering case management services
- Demonstrated experience of administering Brokerage funds
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with clients at risk of homelessness who have complex needs from a variety of cultural backgrounds, to achieve positive and sustainable outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in establishing strong and effective partnerships
- Demonstrated experience in working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people and communities
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in MS Office and client databases.
- A Working with Children check (blue card) is a mandatory requirement for this role
- Current and valid Australian driver licence
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description below or contact Marcelle Graham on 0406 229 829
Case Manager ..pdf