- One of the world’s leading humanitarian aid agencies
- Full-time contract
- Brisbane CBD location
- Generous Salary Packaging available
Australia for UNHCR is the UN Refugee Agency’s national partner in Australia, raising awareness and funds to support UNHCR’s global emergency response to humanitarian crises. It achieves this through the generosity of Australian individual donors, trusts, foundations and other organisations who donate to and partner with Australia for UNHCR to support its goals. Established in 2000 as part of a global fundraising network, it has now raised more than $330 million from a broad network of individuals, community and corporate partners.
We are looking for a result-driven, motivated and influential Campaign Manager to join our fundraising team. The primary focus of the role is the growth of the fundraising program through campaign management and management of the fundraising teams in Brisbane. The role is responsible for planning, decision making and coordination of campaigns to ensure the program reaches its targets.
- Manage the growth of the fundraising program in Brisbane through planning, developing and organising campaigns to achieve objectives and targets
- Identify, review and analyse donor data patterns in Brisbane to support planning and decision making of the campaign, including reviewing donor patterns and preferences and developing and managing the campaign schedule according to positive donor target responses
- Provide feedback and reporting to Management on all aspects of the campaign including marketing collateral, distribution channels, product promotion and communication to potential donors
- Motivate/coach/manage team members on delivery and implementation of campaigns to achieve and exceed daily and weekly targets
- Train new staff on the delivery of campaigns, provide additional 'on the job" training, and identify any other training needs of team members
- Manage all marketing and campaign material within budget
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience working within a marketing campaign delivery sales program
- Demonstrated excellence in marketing and fundraising techniques
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or business or at least 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience using analytics software and the ability to interpret, analyse and report on data
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage relationships with a large, culturally diverse team
- Ability to communicate organisational objectives and vision to staff
- Experience working with a relational database, ideally Raiser's Edge or a similar platform
- High level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning ability
Please note we are unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries. Applicants must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or have a suitable visa that allows permanent work in Australia, in order to apply for this position. A working-holiday visa is not appropriate.
Please apply ASAP as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
A position description is attached.