Centre for Excellence in Therapeutic Care
- Make a difference in the lives of children
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Innovative leadership role within a growing program
- Sydney location – full time role ongoing
The Australian Childhood Foundation has a strong reputation for delivery of clinical services, professional training and secondary consultation programs built upon up to date evidence and based upon theoretical frameworks including the neurobiology of trauma, attachment and relational theories and child development. It also runs high profile community awareness activities aimed at preventing child abuse and strengthening community attitudes towards the protection of children.
The Centre for Excellence in Therapeutic Care is an Australian first Intermediary Organisation established to mobilise knowledge for better outcomes for young people in therapeutic care.
The Centre works to support Intensive Therapeutic Care, and out of home care agencies to reduce the difference between what is known and what is delivered on a day-day basis to young people.
Through interactive processes of knowledge exchange and transfer, the Centre:
- Systematically builds, synthesises, and translates knowledge.
- Supports the development of a collective understanding and capacity to enact therapeutic care across the ITC system and related sectors.
- Fosters a shared ownership for the achievement of high-quality outcomes.
We currently have a new vacancy for a Training Manager (Digital and Blended Learning) who will report directly into the Head of Knowledge Mobilisation and Innovation. In this exciting new role, you will manage and evolve the effective delivery of online and customized learning and training programs for the Centre.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Manage the development of e-learning training products, including self-paced online learning courses, blended learning courses, webinars, and online workshops.
- Provide expert pedagogical and curriculum advice in the design and delivery of digital and blended learning programs and resources to support effective practice for out of home care staff.
- Lead the development, marketing and delivery of high-quality training and support services that meet the training needs of out of home care carers and staff.
- Undertake regular training needs analyses at a workforce system and organisational level.
- Identify new opportunities for increased revenue via learning and development, including managing customized training requests, and translating training needs analyses into effective training offerings.
- End to end management of e-learning project funding submissions and grants as required.
- Manage the generation of regular training reports, including for internal and external stakeholders.
- Comply with the requirements of the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) and Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to ensure government regulations are met.
About you - Key Selection Criteria:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Education, Learning Design, Community Services, or related field.
- Experience in developing and delivering education curriculum or training packages.
- Experience in developing and delivering training packages in online learning platforms such as Brightspace, Moodle, BlackBoard or Teachable.
- Experience in instructional design and utilising a Learning Management System.
- Experience with Excel and reporting processes.
- Experience in successfully working with internal and external content experts to produce relevant and engaging digital and blended training packages.
- Proven experience with developing internal and external partnerships.
- Demonstrated awareness of the out of home care sector.
- A current driver’s license and Working with Children Check or equivalent.
Remuneration & Benefits:
This position attracts a competitive base salary + phone + tablet + superannuation + salary packaging. The salary is determined on the basis of the employee’s experience and qualifications. In joining a strong, values-based organisation, you will also have access to:
- A generous annual professional development allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Program
For more information about the role or to request a copy of the position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Training Manager - Digital and Blended Learning enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Australian Childhood Foundation (ACF) is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
ACF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.