- Position title: Digital Campaigner
- Work type: Part-time (4 days a week)
- Location: All Australian States, Sydney preferable
- Probation: Three months probation period
- Salary: $60,000 to $65,000 full-time equivalent, commensurate with experience and hours worked, inclusive of superannuation.
- Reports to: Executive Officer and ATC Board of Directors
Are you a communication and fundraising professional who would love to be part of the Tibet movement? Do you have strong skills in digital communications to engage audiences and grow an organisation?
We are seeking a Digital Campaigner who can create engaging content and develop online strategies that will expand our community of supporters and take our work for Tibet to the next level. The role has a large fundraising component.
We are a small and nimble not-for-profit organisation campaigning for freedom and human rights in Tibet. We are celebrating our 30th anniversary this year. Our vision is to see an end to China’s occupation of Tibet so Tibetans can live freely and determine their own future.
The Digital Campaigner will work closely with the Executive Officer and Campaigns Officer on all campaigns to deepen the engagement of our supporters and attract new donors.
- Work collaboratively within a small team to implement digital strategies that meet our campaign and fundraising objectives, including the growth of supporter and donor lists and increased engagement.
- Develop compelling digital content to share with our networks, motivate people to act and engage new audiences.
- Write fundraising emails that motivate supporters to donate to our campaigns.
- Manage digital platforms including websites and social media accounts to build the organisation's profile.
- Help develop and implement our online communications schedule.
- Help develop, implement and manage fundraising campaigns to meet annual financial targets.
- Having primary responsibility for ATC’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, including the management of data and CRM reporting and tools for communication.
- Keep our data and memberships up to date and liaise with our members and engage with volunteers.
- Identify potential philanthropic donors and online social media influencers who can increase awareness of our organisation.
- Take responsibility for ATC’s merchandise and online shop.
- Engage with volunteers.
- Organise and manage fundraising events.
- University degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field; or
- Equivalent of at least two years’ experience in a public relations, fundraising or campaign role preferably in a not-for-profit/human rights sector.
- High level written and communication skills.
- Familiarity and experience in digital communication tools including Customer Relationship Management software.
- Demonstrated ability to lead appeals and digital campaigns that generate funding and engage supporters.
- Experience creating compelling content and tailoring content for different channels and audiences.
- Experience working with content management (website and social media).
- Familiarity with photo editing/design tools like Adobe or Canva for designing graphics and digital resources.
- Able to work independently and cooperatively as part of a small team.
- High level of organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn about, the Tibet issue.
- Experience in the not-for-profit sector.
What you will get
- Great job satisfaction in knowing that your efforts are contributing towards a great cause.
- Ability to work from anywhere and have flexible hours.
- Ability to develop your skills in digital campaigning.
- Opportunity to experience Tibetan culture.
How to Apply
If this role excites you, then go for it. Click Apply Now.
A position description is attached.
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
Feel free to contact Zoe Bedford, Executive Officer, with any inquiries. Mobile: 0408 262 576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Digital Campaigner - Flexible Location enquiry via EthicalJobs.