About the assignment
The volunteer assignment will support the green economy initiatives of the Faculty of Sociology and Community Development focusing on establishment Community-Based Ecotourism and local economic activities in the Eastern Tonle Sap Lake.
The assignment includes
- Assessing current situation and carrying out detailed assessments of existing works and studies related to ecotourism, green economy and local economic development in the Tonle Sap Lake and conducting gap analysis
- Supporting in conducting resource mapping and recommending a suite of ecotourism products and flagship projects
- Mapping stakeholders with projects related to ecotourism, green economy, and local economic development activities in Tonle Sap Lake
- Proposing strategies and mechanisms to engage different stakeholders.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- You'll be strengthening the technical capacity of the organisation through stakeholder mapping and analysis of ecotourism, green economy and local economic development activities.
- You'll need experience in stakeholder mapping and analysis.
- You'll gain the chance to strengthen the work of a local Cambodian organisation while improving your own technical skills in stakeholder management.
We actively support and encourage people of all backgrounds and abilities to volunteer internationally and aim to make the program as accessible and inclusive as possible. - Find out more.
A position description is attached.