- 2x Permanent Positions - 1x Full Time & 1x Part Time (20 hours per week)
- Salary starting at $85,900 (pro rata part time) plus super and salary packaging up to $18,550
- Flexible work location - Osborne Park, Jandakot and your home
Avivo is a leading community services organisation in Western Australia. We work closely with people and families who need individualised support services due to disability, ageing or mental illness.
Our L&D team are looking for collaborative and passionate Learning and Development professionals with an interest in aged care, disability and mental health to join their self-managed team.
Top 5 responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver training and learning solutions to Avivo colleagues in line with strategic plans and in partnership with subject matter experts and internal stakeholders
- Actively research best practice in portfolio areas (disability, aged care and mental health) to include in Avivo’s contemporary learning and development strategies and meet current and future capability gaps
- Take active ownership of Avivo's LMS platform, working with the vendor to maximise this to best suit Avivo colleagues
- Evaluate learning solutions and their impact which include colleague and customer feedback
- Contribute to the L&D team health by supporting the team to self-manage and deliver on its responsibilities, which will include taking an active team role.
What we need from you:
- Ability to understand complex problems and develop strategic solutions that support accessible learning that assists people in their practice
- Experience of designing and delivering learning and development programs to support colleagues develop knowledge and skills in community services
- A demonstrated understanding of learning design principles and methodologies
- Proven instructional design experience across all modalities of learning
- Demonstrated proficiency in designing and developing content into LMS through various digital authoring tools
- Adult education or equivalent qualifications essential
- Strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in a similar role, scoping/designing/producing learning materials
In return, you will receive awesome conditions:
- A salary of $85,900 (pro rata part time) plus super
- Option to Salary Package up to $18,550 to reduce taxable income
- Flexible work arrangements including working from home and a 19 day month for full time positions
- Development opportunities and supportive team
- Accessible facilities and close proximity to public transport
To apply, you must attach an updated resume and a cover letter as one document.
You may be asked to complete a short 5 minute video answering a few questions.
Interviews will take place week commencing May 31st, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Making an appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory National Police Clearance.
Last, but certainly not least, we value and actively work towards developing a diverse workforce with different life experiences, skills and backgrounds including people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ and people from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds.