- Brand new Kew branch is coming!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Certified B Corp
Do you want to be part of using the business of banking as a force for good? Do you want to create positive impact for people and the planet? Bank Australia is the bank for people who want to be part of a movement creating a fairer and more just world.
We’re growing fast as more people choose to align their banking with their values. We’re a customer owned, B Corp certified bank. We empower our staff and 180,000+ customers to be part of the clean money movement.
Our Kew branch is moving next door to a brand new building! We currently have a permanent, full time opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Service Manager to join the Kew branch team and be part of the exciting move.
Why join us
- We have big plans to become Australia’s most trusted bank and a leading purpose-driven business.
- As a certified B Corp, we’re part of a global business community who meet the highest social and environmental standards, putting purpose over profit.
- Every role and person in our bank is essential to bringing our values, purpose and aspiration to life
- We offer competitive salary and benefits, including 11% super and paid parental, volunteer and family violence leave
- We support our staff to grow their careers through learning and development and an organisational culture where we reward and recognise innovation and values, not long hours
- We are committed to building an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce that reflects the Australian community
- We are the first bank in the world to own its own Conservation Reserve – which we use to protect threatened species and involve staff in conservation.
What you will be doing
- Lead and manage day to day branch operations with focus on consistent delivery of outstanding customer experience in line with our online-led distribution strategy
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the branch, including cash management and full compliance with all procedures and processes
- Work independently, taking ownership of issues, including accurate record management and tactful resolutions of queries and escalations from both internal and external customers
- Ensure branch premises are properly maintained and aligned to the Bank’s marketing guidelines
- Provide operational support to staff including guidance with the Bank’s policies and procedures on operational matters
- Effectively manage the resource allocation of the branch to meet the needs of the business.
What you will bring
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate a team
- Flexible and adaptable approach and response to change
- Proven experience in a sales environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and written
- Ability to effectively determine priorities and allocate high work volumes
- Ability to manage conflict and challenging conversations
- Ability to make independent decisions and problem solve
- Commitment to Bank Australia’s purpose, aspiration, values and brand as well as the B Corp ethos.
Please submit via the Apply Now button.
We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities because we want to reflect the diversity of our communities.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace.
Bank Australia reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Candidates will be progressed as applications are received, rather than after the advertisement closure date. If you wish to be considered, please submit your application as soon as possible. Please note, the successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory background checks including but not limited to police and previous employment.