- Western Suburbs
- Full Time
Baptcare is a faith based and purpose-driven organisation that provides residential and community care for older adults, support to children, families and people living with a disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum. We respect all faiths and beliefs, and actively promote inclusion and diversity. Our Values are Wellbeing, Ethics, Co-creating, Accountability, Respect and Effectiveness.
With over 3,000 employees across VIC, SA and TAS, Baptcare is a progressive organisation focused on our Mission of partnering for fullness of life with people of all ages, cultures, beliefs and circumstances to achieve our Vision of communities where every person is cherished.
Our Operations Manager - FACS Victoria
The Family and Community Services (FACS) Operations Manager leads programs offered from Victoria as part of the Service and Operations Division of Baptcare. This involves leading and developing staff in the provision of services (including Family Support, Family Violence, Out of Home Care, HomeStart Mentoring, Family Preservation services) to children, young people and their families, managing operational relationships within the sector, leading strategic Baptcare initiatives and managing operational budgets.
- Lead, deliver and grow customer centric evidence informed services in a competitive environment.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders in identifying and pursuing funding opportunities.
- Identification, trial, and implementation of evidence-based programs across Out of Home Care, Family Services, Family Violence, early intervention and family preservation services.
- Maintain and enhance stakeholder relationships with the tertiary institutions who undertake independent program evaluations.
You will have:
- Demonstrated ability in the development and implementation of operational and strategic planning and change management processes.
- Proven ability to achieve business growth targets through innovation and he engagement of the FACS staffing compliment.
- Proven ability in building and maintaining high level professional and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to identify, trial and implement evidence-based programs.
- Significant experience in staff management and building effective teams.
- Significant experience in developing and or enhancing a positive culture.
- Proven ability to manage the budgeting and financial operations of a multi-disciplinary team including achieving program goals and targets within budget and timelines.
- Alignment with Baptcare’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Post graduate qualifications in business management, social work, psychology or another human service equivalent or extensive relevant experience.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the not-for-profit sector and Federal and State government, associated values and means of operation.
- High level business acumen.
- Practical expertise in family services or related community wellbeing field.
- Experience in working with CALD communities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and clients from the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a changing or ambiguous work environment.
As a valued employee you will have:
- Option to predominantly work from home
- A competitive salary, plus access to salary packaging benefits
- Access to professional development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- The opportunity to work with and implement evidence-based programs
- Be part of a team of experienced and friendly professionals
- Access to confidential counselling and support services
A position description is attached.