- Certificate III or equivalent highly regarded but not essential
- Supporting customers living in Rockingham and surrounds
- Full valid driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle required
Why join us?
- You will receive a mobile phone for work purposes
- First class training and development opportunities
- Discounts on health insurance through HBF or Medibank
- Discounts on banking products through Bankwest
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts at JB HI-FI & The Good Guys
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550 tax free) to all eligible employees
- Accommodation discounts at Seashells Hospitality Group
- Access to our Wellness Program
- Payment for kilometres driven
- A fantastic team environment
- A variety of hours and shifts to suit you
- Certificate III qualification, funded by the organisation
- Values based organisation
- Chance to give back! Provide care to older western Australians?
About your new role:
We are currently looking for people to provide a variety of services between 7am - 3pm and 12pm - 8pm, including weekends, in Rockingham and surrounding areas.
- Ability to ensure the care plan is always adhered to
- Domestic duties (cleaning, laundry, cooking, vacuuming, changing bed linen, mopping and anything in-between)
- Social support (doctors’ appointments, shopping, general community access support)
- Personal care (showering, bathing, eating, toileting, grooming, medications amongst another support requirements in line with the care plan)
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally you will have a Certificate III and previous experience in Community Services. However, if you have a genuine interest in making a difference, we would love to hear from you as full training will be provided
- Current nationally recognised First Aid and CPR certificate
- Current Manual Handling certificate
- Experience within a similar role, demonstrating a customer focus
- Availability to work different shifts across Monday to Friday (including 8am - 4pm)
- Passionate customer focus
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
- Valid driver's licence and reliable vehicle
- Willingness to obtain or provide proof of Influenza & Covid-19 Vaccination
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with little supervision
Working for Baptistcare, places you at the centre of an organisation that prides itself on putting people at the heart of everything we do. Have a look inside what this role could include: A day in the life of a Home Care Services Care Partner.
Baptistcare are one of WA's largest not-for-profit providers supporting residential care, home care services and retirement living in both metro and regional locations. We focus on empowering our customers to maintain homely comforts and community connection by providing care with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Our focus is not limited to our clients, but also your wellbeing and career growth. We aim to support you to achieve a fulfilling career with first class training and development opportunities.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is valued. The more diversity we have, the more unique perspectives and creative ideas we share. Therefore, we embrace people of different age, religion, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental ability and ethnicity.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts.
For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact Bernie at email@example.com, using the subject line: Home Care Partner - Rockingham enquiry via EthicalJobs. Please note that we do not accept applications to this email address, they must be submitted online.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.