BCD are currently growing and have multiple opportunities for both Permanent and Casual staff with experience in supporting clients in the community, for ongoing work in and around the Mittagong area.
Join other employees that have been with us for over 12 years!
Please note: We will be conducting interviews on 28th April in Tahmoor.
Duties can include:
- Personal Care – Assist with showering and all personal care needs
- Community Access – Taking clients out to Doctors appointments or shopping
- Respite – Assisting the families with care, so they can have a break
- Light Domestic Assistance – helping with basic meal preparation and light domestic duties.
You must be:
- Reliable and flexible, we don't want any of our clients to ever go without a service
- Available to work a range of hours across the entire week, we work with your availability
- Goal orientated and be able to encourage the achievement of goals – no matter how small
- Willing to keep learning as person centred means that no two services are ever the same!
Benefits and perks
- Increase your take-home pay with Salary Packaging (Tax Free) – BCD can offer you salary packaging allowing you to increase your take-home pay by an extra est $16,000 per year (pro rata).
- Extra Tax Free Salary Packaging benefits – A Meal and Entertainment Card can give you an extra $2,650.00 (pro rata)
- We pay you to complete online training during your first 6 months of employment with us.
- Work within your local area, helping clients with day to day tasks.
- We have a Support Worker APP providing shift information, timesheets and care plans straight to your mobile phone.
- Join us for Free Training Forums where you can connect with other staff. We provide Free Training both face to face and on-line in a range of service areas.
You Must have the following:
- Assistant in Nursing (AIN) and/or Certificate III/IV in Aged Care or Disability
- A NSW Drivers Licence and reliable car
- An NDIS Worker Screen and Working with children check or be willing to obtain these
- Fully COVID Vaccinated including the Booster
- Current First Aid Certificate or prepared to get one
- A positive and passionate approach to provide the highest level of care to our clients
- Ability to speak different languages is an advantage
- Experience in supporting people to achieve the life they want
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending through an updated copy of your CV with your current email address.