Newly created opportunity for an experienced Marketing Automation and Engagement Specialist to join our extremely creative and innovative team.
Based in South Melbourne, Wise Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd [WE Australia] operates a group of innovative, social and commercial enterprises with a commitment to creating positive social change.
You will be inputting into the strategic framework for a group of businesses while managing and driving the operational execution of both traditional and digital marketing activities - all within a design team resourced to bring the creative and market engagement activities to life.
Within WE Australia, you will be responsible for supporting the following organisations:
- Be Collective is a digital platform for mobilising goodwill. We’re a place for action, helping our community and realising positive social impact both individually and collectively. We enable people and organisations to do what they can, when they can. We’re here to make the world a better place and bring out the best in people, businesses, government, educational institutions and not-for-profits, by connecting those providing volunteer opportunities with those that want to help.
- Smart Systems creates software and web solutions for small-to-medium enterprises that define what smart technology can be. More efficient. Less costly. Better quality. All that digital goodness focused on improving lives of people and communities. Our unique combination of development expertise and machine learning AI keeps us and our clients at the forefront of possibility. Smart Systems uses intelligence and machine learning to creates and power apps, websites and UX/UI solutions for small-to-medium enterprises.
- Tickbox takes care of every IT need, delivering products and services that improve productivity and security at the desktop and on the road. Tickbox advise businesses and train people to fully leverage their IT investment. In short, it is about making IT simple to help support better business.
- WE Creative is a boutique studio specialising in brand, web and digital creative, marketing strategy and communications.
- Design, build and manage detailed and innovative customer journey campaigns and funnels through digital automation (utilising Pardot – connected to Salesforce)
- Input into Marketing Strategy
- Marketing operations accountability.
- Collaborating with the creative and technical teams to optimise and improve the strategies you manage
- Design and Launch digital marketing campaigns through active design and management of channels, segments and customer journeys.
- Build, test and deploy multi-channel marketing communications (digital and offline)
- Report on through the line campaign performance and engagement metrics and make strategic recommendations for optimisation
- Active management of all Social Media channels in line with various stakeholder types and segments. Plan and monitor the ongoing presence on social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Provide reporting on conversion and other strategy measurement metrics using a variety of Web analytics tools (eg: Google Analytics), and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Be actively involved in SEO design and management (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience when receiving communications and marketing content
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages in-line with channel strategies and optimise user experience
- Marketing Communications.
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for working in the tech-for-good sector.
- Previous automation experience
- Attention to detail in everything you do.
- Ability to multi-task managing many marketing components simultaneously
- The ability to problem solve and a proven self-learner
- Ability to work autonomously on projects, and effectively manage your own time and priorities
- Experience in automation and CRM platforms (Salesforce and Pardot preferred).
- Experience with Google Analytics and automation tools that assemble and analysis data
- Experience working with project management and time sheeting tools
- An agile and flexible approach - Be able to take responsibility for urgent or strategic activities that fall outside of normal business hours.
- Efficient, Motivated and Organised - Great time management skills, ability to multitask and handle pressure.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
WE Australia is a group of innovative social and commercial enterprises.