- Become a part of a team that is devoted to making the world a healthier place
- Work across our One Foot Forward Campaign with an experienced, passionate team
- Full-time contract position until November 2021
About the Institute:
The Black Dog Institute is a Medical Research Institute and a global leader in translational mental health research. We harness the latest technology and other tools to quickly turn our world-class research findings into clinical services, education and e-health products that improve the lives of people with mental illness and the wider community.
We pride ourselves on translating our own world leading Workplace Mental Health research into an award-winning culture that encompasses a holistic view of wellbeing. We aim to create a positive, mentally healthy workplace that recognises the importance of meaningful work, balanced lifestyles, psychological well-being and continual learning whilst being guided by our core values - Collaboration, Compassion, Excellence, Innovation and Respect. We offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Salary packaging
- Commitment to Learning and Development
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly office
- Social and team events
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Fundraising, this position is responsible for coordinating and implementing the fundraising strategy for One Foot Forward and delivering the campaign on time and within budget. This is a project management role, responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders. The position works closely with the Senior Manager, Fundraising and the Senior Manager, Partnerships and their teams in campaign delivery.
- Lead the execution of the annual One Foot Forward fundraising campaign, develop and implement campaign planning including project plans, recruitment plan for attracting participants, fundraising and stewardship plans and donor journeys
- Coordinate the internal campaign working group and develop clear delineation of roles
- Develop and oversee the execution of the multichannel marketing and communications plan for the campaign including direct marketing, telemarketing, and digital activities
- Develop and oversee implementation of supporter FAQs and supporter journeys
- Work with the Corporate Communications and Media team to coordinate media releases and identify potential media opportunities
- Manage plans and activities for direct communications to existing supporters and new prospects to increase One Foot Forward registrations, fundraising and retention (including eDM & telemarketing activities)
- Work with external suppliers including telemarketing supplier, digital agency, merchandising supplier and others to implement successful supporter communications for the life of the campaign, including pre and post campaign
- Develop and implement post-campaign survey of participants
- Working with the Data Insights team, undertake post campaign analysis, including outcomes against campaign targets, demographic and behavioural insights and key learnings
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 years’ experience in executing marketing or fundraising campaigns, ideally in a not for profit organisation
- Successful track record in building and implementing large national campaigns, preferably with a revenue growth focus
- Strong project management skills
- Able to think and lead strategically, managing workflow, expectations and deliverables with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in working to strict timelines and project plans, including budget management.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload, while achieving strong financial outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and/or fundraising to achieve campaign outcomes
- High degree of understanding in marketing automation principles and their use in supporting large scale campaigns.
- Experience with peer to peer platform Funraisin
- Previous experience with merchandise providers in delivering campaign incentive strategy
- Experience with establishing Zendesk support.
Please apply using the Apply Now button with your resume and cover letter addressing selection criteria outlined above.
Please email email@example.com using the subject line: Campaign Manager - One Foot Forward enquiry via EthicalJobs if you have any questions or queries.
The Black Dog Institute is an EEO Employer.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and encouraged to apply.