- Flexible work environment, with work from home options
- Sydney based, but we will consider candidates who live in regional NSW and/or Melbourne
- Positive and collaborative culture, with a supportive leadership team
A fantastic opportunity to join an internationally recognised NFP to coordinate the regular giving acquisition activity and key supplier inputs across various channels including face to face, telemarketing, digital and DRTV.
This international development organisation has a local and global impact. In this role you will work with a national Regular Giving team accountable for the coordination and management of a market leading regular giving acquisition program. You will coordinate the deployment and training of F2F teams, oversee telemarketing, digital lead generation campaigns and DRTV.
The ideal candidate will have experience working across Regular Giving and/or Individual Giving. You will have strong supplier management experience and will be a motivated and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced role with tight deadlines.
- Optimise and grow the Regular Giving program to achieve and exceed budget income targets
- Responsible for managing face to face, telemarketing, digital and DRTV channels to acquire new regular givers
- Work with the Acquisition manager in setting up contracts, supply chain review and due diligence checks
- Deliver high quality training, constant updates and reward best performing F2F teams
- Manage supplier performance reports and work with the suppliers in the development and improvement of performance
- Work closely with the Direct Marketing and Digital team, to implement the Regular Giving journey across all channels and develop communications & material as needed
- Manage online lead generation program, with external and internal teams including telemarketing agencies
- Monitor the campaigns by measuring the quality of leads, calling and donor retention
- Work closely with the digital team to develop new and innovative lead generation ideas to recruit regular givers via online channels
- Assist with other tasks in Acquisition, such as single giving appeals, reporting, budgets and new project
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a regular giving, individual giving and/or direct marketing role in a fundraising environment
- Experience working across a multichannel Regular Giving program including telemarketing and digital is desirable
- Proven ability to manage and develop 3rd party supplier relationships including agencies across F2F and telemarketing
- Demonstrable data analytics skills around effective Regular Giving campaign performance
- Understanding of performance targets and budget management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management
- Innovative, out of the box thinking
- A passion and desire to work for a NFP
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Kristina - email@example.com, using the subject line: Acquisition Specialist - Regular Giving enquiry via EthicalJobs, or call 02 9093 4911.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Kristina at Beaumont People.