One of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions is looking to appoint an ambitious and strategic senior Fundraiser. Use your digital expertise to build and modernise the Annual and Community Giving Program within this leading higher education establishment.
- Join the Development Team in one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions
- Excellent opportunity to develop and deliver a digitally led Fundraising program
- Highly autonomous role with huge growth potential in an untapped area
This institution aspires to be Australia’s global university, improving and transforming lives through excellence in research, outstanding education and a commitment to advancing a just society.
We seek an ambitious and strategic senior Fundraiser to develop and deliver an Annual and Community Giving Program. This role is perfect for a Fundraiser with the ambition, confidence, and experience to develop and lead this Fundraising program aimed at alumni, staff, and other supporters.
Responsible for the digital-focused development and delivery of a strategic Annual and Community giving program, this role works to increase both numbers of donors, as well as the amount of revenue raised. You will work closely with the broad support of the leadership team and collaborate with key stakeholders to reach an annual Fundraising goal.
- Create and deliver a digitally led strategic Annual and Community Fundraising program
- Deliver content and solicitations that focus on meeting both a donor acquisition KPI and alumni engagement KPI
- Manage and liaise with various stakeholders to create digital platforms to drive giving, philanthropic and community engagement
- Scope and analyse existing crowdfunding platforms, making expert recommendations for the development and implementation of an inclusive program
- Develop and instil a strong focus on data segmentation, behavioural modelling and analysis
- Provide stewardship for alumni and community donors, acting as their point of contact and take responsibility for drafting relevant and engaging communications
- Line manage the Annual Giving Coordinator
Skills & Attributes
- A strong background and demonstrated success designing and building a giving program with a focus on digital channels
- Proven track record of delivering successful alumni and/or giving programs by hitting financial and participation targets
- Budget and financial reporting experience
- Exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to negotiate and influence
- High level organisational skills and proven ability to deal with multiple tasks, establish priorities, and manage competing deadlines
- Relevant experience in relationship management and working with high-value stakeholders
- An innovator who makes data driven decisions
- Demonstrated high level critical thinking and analytical skills
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People will be managing the recruitment process for this role.