- Leading cancer research charity
- Take ownership and drive community engagement end to end to generate income through community fundraising activities
- Sydney CBD location with hybrid working opportunities available
This is a hands on role that is responsible for managing multiple community fundraising campaigns and initiatives including both face to face and virtual events.
You will work in a dynamic cross functional team to increase the level of funds raised by recruiting and stewarding participants, donors and supporters. You will ensure best in-class supporter experience is provided to help drive brand affiliation and awareness within the community.
- Manage and coordinate annual in person and digital community fundraising campaigns including the Sport and DIY program, as well as a National Signature Event
- Coordinate third party platforms, Grassrootz, Funraisin and Go Fundraise to manage recruitment, reporting and supporter journeys for all key programs
- Work as an integral part of a cross functional team which includes Marketing and Data teams to maximise recruitment and optimise stewardship of community fundraisers
- Manage reporting of all community fundraising initiatives to enable optimisation and growth
- Collaborate with the Partnerships team to identify opportunities for partner involvement in community fundraising initiatives
- Discover opportunities to increase fundraising campaign participation rates and fundraising through optimising current programs and exploring new opportunities e.g. Virtual fundraising, online \ cashless donations
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience in fundraising or community engagement / event experience
- Experience using third-party fundraising platforms including GoFundraise, Grassrootz and Fundraisin’
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver community fundraising campaigns as part of a multi-functional team
- High energy with a passionate and donor centric outlook
- Strong sense of initiative, drive and a ‘can do’ solutions focused approach
- High standard of customer service skills
- Highly organised and skilled at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Previous experience in digital marketing such as Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp or Pardot
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Kristina at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email email@example.com, using the subject line: Community Fundraising Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.