- One of Australia most recognised not-for-profits helping thousands of Australians each year
- Build and steward relationships with long-standing partners to drive fundraising success
- Full-time role based in the Sydney CBD with hybrid working opportunities
About the Organisation:
This national organisation relies on generous donations from supporters to carry out and provide vital healthcare services to individuals across Australia including rural and remote areas of the country.
About the Role:
The Community Partnerships’ Senior Coordinator is a critical role responsible for nurturing long-standing relationships with key community groups, organisations and dedicated Auxiliary groups.
You will be the point of contact, supporting the coordination and activation of fundraising initiatives and events. This role will also work closely with partners to develop tailored fundraising proposals and provide regular reporting on funding progress.
This role will also line manage one other member of staff.
- Develop and implement the Community Partnership’s strategy to maximise growth and revenue
- Provide leadership and steward relationships with all support groups, individual fundraisers, and Auxiliaries
- Line manages a Community Fundraising Coordinator, monitor performance, and provide feedback through regular 121s and annual performance appraisal
- Maintain the governance framework and associated processes to ensure compliance with regulations for all states and territories
- Regular personal interaction with Auxiliary Support Groups and significant partners through in-person, telephone, email and mail
- Develop tailored funding proposals to support the ongoing and future needs of services (e.g., multi-year funding proposals)
- Develop and provide detailed updates on the progress of funded programs to the Auxiliary or Support Groups
- Provide fundraising ideas where needed and any materials that will assist the Auxiliary or Support Group to more successfully raise funds
- Attend the meetings of the Auxiliary /Supporter groups quarterly in person and as required
- Develop and execute end-to-end event marketing plans for events. (Both digital and in-person/ in the field)
- Oversee the implementation and administration of events by the Community Fundraising Coordinator
- Work with internal and external speakers, external volunteers, and internal staff to support
- community fundraising activities and events
- Manager and report on annual plans and budget
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working for a NFP in community fundraising, corporate partnerships, and/or a relationship-focused role
- A strong desire and passion to work for a national charity
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively manage a diverse range of relationships with stakeholders across remote locations
- Ability to deliver highly engaging events and manage staff/volunteers effectively
- Effective project management and organisational skills
- Strong capability to communicate assertively
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Work autonomously and as part of a team to achieve goals
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Kristina - email@example.com, using the subject line: Community Partnership Senior Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs, or call 02 9093 4911.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Kristina at Beaumont People.