- Full-time role, Office in Brisbane CBD ( WFH flexibility)
- Now a permanent role
- Newly created position
The National Breast Cancer Foundation is Australia's leading national body funding game-changing breast cancer research with money raised entirely by the Australian public. Since we started in 1994, they've invested over $181 million in over 557 breast cancer research projects across the country. They've seen remarkable results, but the job's not done.
Their mission is simple: stop deaths from breast cancer. How? By identifying, funding, and championing world-class research that will help them to detect tumours earlier, improve treatment outcomes and ultimately, save lives.
As a member of the corporate partnerships team, the Corporate Partnership Coordinator is responsible for managing a portfolio of approximately 60 smaller corporate accounts.
The Corporate Partnership Coordinator is a newly created role designed to provide a high level of customer service, identify income uplift opportunities within the portfolio, and identify Corporate Fundraisers who have the potential to increase their support.
The Corporate Partnership Coordinator will be responsible for managing workplace giving and fundraising platforms by coordinating content updates and administration needs.
Key Responsibilities And Duties
- Build strong, professional relationships with Corporate Fundraisers, always ensuring highest standards of account management, acting as first point of contact and maximising income generation wherever possible.
- Renew and negotiate the partnerships agreement terms and execute new contract accurately.
- Identify areas of uplift by encouraging further fundraising, sponsorship and/or participation in NBCF activities.
- Ensure NBCF meets all its agreements and obligations towards the corporate fundraiser.
- Prepare and present proposals and presentations to potential sponsorship opportunities.
- Contact all organisations who have made an unsolicited corporate donation within 48 hours of the donation being made.
- Gain an understanding of the motivations of each organisation?s donation and identify opportunities for further corporate donations, partnerships, and sponsorship.
- Provide detailed handover communication of potential corporate partners to appropriate Corporate Partnership team members when required.
- Contact unsolicited corporate enquires within 24 hours of request. Conduct partnership discovery with each enquiry.
- Review unsolicited Corporate Fundraiser requests against Corporate Fundraising Ethical Guidelines and prepared Corporate Fundraiser agreements for approval.
Managing Internal Relationships
- Develop and support effective team working, maintaining excellent relationships across the organisation and representing the corporate partnership team at internal meetings where required.
- Liaise with Corporate Partnership team members to optimise campaign opportunities on behalf of Corporate Fundraisers.
- Liaise with finance team to ensure all corporate partnership income is allocated correctly.
- Work closely with line manager, providing status updates through regular meetings and other communications.
Monitoring and reporting
- Review and evaluate progress on a regular basis and ensure actions from all parties are completed.
- Ensure the effective management of partner?s information and data on the NBCF database
- Provide updates and reports to head of corporate partnerships as required.
Your Skills & Attributes
- Experience in sales or account management in a commercial or non-profit setting
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a flexible and collaborative approach
- Knowledge in commercial negotiation skills including influencing, persuading and closing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience using CRM tools to manage communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects and balance sometimes competing and conflicting priorities
- You will be based in the Brisbane office with some work from home flexiblilty and also work closely with a wider remote national team
- Some interstate travel will be required from time to time
'Apply Now' if this has excited you! You can also call Rebecca Robinson or Victoria Nankivell for a confidential discussion on 02 9133 9322
Applications will be reviewed quickly as this is an immediate vacancy, so please don't hesitate to apply.