- Multichannel, integrated digital direct marketing program
- Innovative digital appeals, acquisition, regular giving and engagement programs
- Creative, strategic and dynamic digital marketing & fundraising projects
This brand-new role and exciting role is responsible for leading and delivering a multichannel, integrated marketing communications program across all direct marketing appeals and activities.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a key part of the Direct Marketing team, ensuring the implementation, management and optimisation of key areas including; Appeals, Acquisition, Regular Giving and Re-engagement.
- Implement, manage and monitor end-to-end integrated, multistage, multi-channel digital direct marketing appeals, supporter journeys and programs
- Develop digital marketing communications that build the brand awareness, engage audiences and retain supporters. Work across paid social media, SEM, SMS, EDM’s and above the line advertising
- Implement and manage the digital acquisition program for individual giving supporters and mid-level donors
- Innovate and optimise the digital acquisition program – identifying gaps and improvements where possible
- Manage the acquisition of new supporters and cash donors including transitioning individual donors to regular givers
- Monitor and manage all regular giving activity during the year including engagement, stewardship and reengagement communications across all channels
- Develop and manage a re-engagement program that reactivates any lapsed supporter base
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in digital marketing
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in a relevant discipline such as digital marketing, fundraising, business, advertising, marketing or communications
- Previous experience in integrated campaign management or multichannel direct marketing
- High proficiencies in digital marketing including paid social media, above the line advertising, SEM and web development
- Strategic, target and data driven decision maker with reporting and analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Strong copywriting and content development skills with great attention to detail
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on email@example.com, using the subject line: Digital Marketing Specialist enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.