- 6 month contract
- NFP Charity
- Pyrmont location with hybrid working opportunities
UNICEF is the United Nations Children’s Fund, a leading global humanitarian and development agency that works to uphold the rights of every child. The organisation operates in more than 190 countries around the world to ensure every child has safe water, food, health care, education and a safe place to grow up.
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and quick thinking individual who is genuinely passionate about all things digital. You will be responsible for supporting UNICEF's digital acquisition activity through paid media channels with a focus on new donor acquisition, particularly through their Inspired Gifts and Pledge Program. You will also help ensure high performance of UNICEF Australia’s digital assets through conversion rate optimisation plans.
This role will work closely with a media agency in the UK therefore some occasional work outside of regular hours may be required.
- Provide high level input for the development of our Digital Acquisition Strategy, particularly in regard to the Inspired Gifts Program and Direct Pledge acquisition online
- Drive execution and optimisation of digital acquisition plans through paid media channels
- Support the Marketing Manager, Acquisition in the coordination and management of the media agency through thorough briefing and debriefing
- Develop, implement, and report on the Inspired Gifts Program, and extend the reach of the program to new audiences
- Develop a streamlined approach to direct pledge acquisition online and cross-sell from Inspired gifts
- Manage lead generation program to acquire non-financial supporters and increase UNICEF’s reach with new audiences
- Utilise relevant analytics of our campaigns and audiences to better inform future planning, and prepare performance reports across our digital acquisition campaign
Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in media/communications/marketing or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of digital marketing
- Experience in working with a paid media agency and understanding of digital media mix (specifically paid search, programmatic display and paid social)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Excel for analytics, and Adobe Photoshop for basic image editing
- Experience collecting data and articulating insights using Google Analytics
- A real team player but also self-driven
- Ability to project manage to meet multiple competing deadlines
- A passionate and genuine interest in working in the international aid and development sector
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role therefore please direct all enquiries to Kristina Lesko at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Digital Marketing Specialist - Acquisition - UNICEF Australia enquiry via EthicalJobs or call 02 9093 4911.
Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.