- Full time, Permanent role
- Based Milton, Brisbane 4000
- $80,000 - $85,000 + Super + Access to salary packaging
- 8 - 4.30pm, with flexible working arrangements available
Who are Lung Foundation Australia?
Lung Foundation Australia is the only National charity and leading peak body of its kind in Australia that funds life-changing research and delivers support services that give hope to people living with lung disease or lung cancer. There are over 30 different types of lung disease currently impacting one in four men, women and children across Australia. Their growing team of 31 employees are working to ensure lung health is a priority for all, from promoting lung health and early diagnosis, advocating for policy change and research investment, raising awareness about the symptoms and prevalence of lung disease and championing equitable access to treatment and care.
The Role – Digital Marketing Specialist
Are you a data-driven digital marketer with demonstrated experience in nurturing and engaging leads to deliver effective acquisition, retention and engagement campaigns?
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing and Communications this role will join an established, passionate team of 5 based in their head office in Milton, Brisbane. The newly created Digital Marketing Specialist role will work collaboratively with stakeholders from other teams and across their 3 offices: Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for:
- The development, execution and ongoing evaluation of Lung Foundation Australia’s digital marketing and automation strategies to increase brand awareness, enhance fundraising efforts and drive the acquisition, conversion and retention of consumers.
- Managing and optimising all of Lung Foundation Australia’s digital platforms including: Web CMS, SEO/SEM and EDM/automation platforms.
- Lead in an exciting website review as a first project within the first year.
- Reporting on and evaluating analytical data to optimise digital campaigns and activities to meet cross-departmental digital marketing goals and objectives.
- Working collaboratively with the Communications Specialist, Content Marketing Specialist and the Marketing Coordinator.
Your Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably in a health or NFP environment.
- Data-driven marketer with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven success in developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy to achieve organisation objectives of brand awareness, engagement, and revenue growth.
- Highly developed skills across content management systems and experience optimising content for online platforms.
- Experience developing SEM and paid social media campaign development.
- Experienced with Google Analytics, analysing data to report on ROI.
- Proven success delivering email marketing campaigns and automation-based marketing to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to develop and nurture positive working relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Collaborative team player with a high level of emotional intelligence who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated high level administration skills including literacy in Office 365.
Rewards & Benefits
- Join a purpose driven organisation whose values are: Bold, Entrepreneurial, Fair, Agile, Innovative & Respectful
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Rewards & Recognition Program
- Long Service Recognition Program
- Annual Staff Awards (Corporate Contribution, Emerging Leader etc.)
- 4x Mental Health Leave Days per year
- Collaborative & Friendly Culture
- Flexible working arrangements
How to Apply
If this role sounds like your perfect next opportunity and you want to be a part of Lung Foundation Australia’s mission; To be recognised as one of the world’s most innovative and effective lung health charities and a fearless leader of lung health and lung cancer policy, programs and research by 2030 then apply now!
Please send through and up to date resume via the Apply option. You can contact Rebecca or Kiah, for a confidential discussion on 02 9133 9322 or at email@example.com, using the subject line: Digital Marketing Specialist - Lung Foundation Australia enquiry via EthicalJobs.
We are also recruiting a Communications Specialist to join the same team if your skills are more aligned for that role, feel free to contact us.
Beaumont People have been engaged to recruit this position on behalf of Lung Foundation Australia. Please direct all enquiries to the contact above.
The advert will be removed when a suitable candidate is sourced, please do not delay in applying. There is no closing date for this role.