- Diverse, multichannel stewardship, retention & regular giving program
- Engage with donors in an impactful way, maintaining & retaining supporters
- Build a new & exciting brand among audiences
The Direct Marketing Coordinator will develop and manage an integrated direct marketing strategy with donors, including direct mail, telemarketing programs, emails, social media and the website.
The role is responsible for the strategic development of fundraising communications, for engaging with donors in an impactful way, maintaining and retaining existing supporters, building a new and exciting brand among individual giving audiences and using data to drive decision making.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing communications to support, steward and engage, reengage and retain supporters and for the Regular giving program
- Lead and manage a multichannel stewardship and engagement strategy to ensure an engaged and primed audience
- Build, manage and monitor the new online and print quarterly newsletter
- Interpret complex data, analyse and report on all engagement activity across all channels including, mail, telemarketing, EDM, SMS, paid and organic social media
- Develop a retention strategy to minimise attrition and reduction of supporters
- Develop and manage a re-engagement program that reactivates any lapsed supporter base
- Engage and develop a retention strategy with agency support to minimise attrition in the Regular Giving program
- Manage and deliver new branding across the Foundation
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in fundraising, campaign management or direct marketing
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in fundraising, business, advertising, marketing, communications or similar
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Excellent communication, planning, prioritising and organisational skills
- Well developed reporting and analytical skills
- Strong copy writing and content development skills
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on email@example.com, using the subject line: Direct Marketing Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.