Seeking a highly organised and strategic relationship builder for this unique role coordinating a prestigious Donor Giving Circle within this inspiring humanitarian aid and community services charity.
- Support a movement of highly engaged and self-motivated philanthropic women who contribute their funds and time to support the work of this prominent charity
- Crucial role working closely with key Giving Circle members and internal stakeholders
- Full time national role, based in Sydney or Melbourne
This esteemed Giving Circle is made of prominent and committed female leaders and philanthropists. You will play an important role supporting the group’s operational requirements to ensure its growth. This role liaises with key internal stakeholders of the organisation as well as its members.
This relationship building role supports the organisational management and growth of the Giving Circle. Responsible for the ongoing success and improvement of the Circle’s strategy, you will work to achieve maximum fundraising and engagement capacity.
- Provide overall support and liaison for the Giving Circle’s governance committees
- Liaise with the key internal stakeholders from the charity to identify priorities that fit within the Giving Circle’s strategy
- Maximise linkages and leverage networks across multiple teams to ensure activities are coordinated
- Maintain accurate financial processes
- Coordinate and report on supported programs of the charity that the Giving Circle supports
- Oversee member communications, recognition, and engagement
- Identify areas of growth for member acquisition and fundraising
- Provide high-level general administrative support towards the planning and management of events
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with current and potential major donors, as well as other key stakeholders, this could be transferable from other sectors
- Exceptional organisational, administrative, and planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in coordinating and delivering events
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer applications and software including MS Office and database
- Demonstrated ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Budget management experience in an NFP environment or sales and marketing role
- Work for a purpose to improve the lives of others by mobilising the power of humanity.
- Sydney or Melbourne Location
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis. All applications for this role to:
Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au, using the subject line: Giving Circle Liaison enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Beaumont People will be managing the recruitment process for this role.