Dream opportunity for a Partnerships professional to take the lead in diversifying opportunities with existing and engaged corporate partners who are committed to supporting multiple charities across Australia through Good360!
- Brand new role as a result of organisational growth. Real opportunity to make it your own!
- Lead the innovation of existing partnerships, and diversity engagement opportunities to evolve committed corporate relationships!
- Flexibility to work from home
- Join a collaborative and growing team
About the organisation
Good360 has distributed millions of brand-new non-perishable goods to not-for-profits thanks to corporate partners across Australia.
One person’s extra is another person’s essential and Good360 is a not-for-profit helping other not-for-profits to stretch their budgets. Their platform for product gifting allows companies to share what they no longer need or have too much of. To date over $190 million dollars’ worth of goods have been donated by corporate partners, and over 22 million items have been distributed to charities and organisations in need of these goods to support others.
About the Opportunity
Good360 is seeking a passionate, dynamic, innovative and driven Head of Corporate Fundraising to the lead the growth and diversification of existing partnerships!
The Head of Corporate Fundraising is responsible for building innovative fundraising streams that align to the objectives of each existing corporate partner, and sustainably raising funds aligned with established goals.
You will be an innovator who can develop new fundraising streams and engagement opportunities with existing committed partners.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for support with existing partners to increase their involvement with Good360, and to further serve not-for-profit communities in need
- Manage end-to-end relationships with partners and deliver innovative and sustainable partnership outcomes
- Ensure that corporate partnership revenue targets are met and exceeded, by inspiring, innovating and delivering first class experiences for all committed partners
- Develop contractual agreements for each partner that reflect agreed terms
- Become a Good360 spokesperson at corporate events and functions
- Collaborate strongly with all internal teams to ensure a high-touch commitment to every partner throughout the development of their donor journey
- Proven success actively evolving corporate partnerships to ensure sustainability and diversified growth in the relationship to meet mutual goals
- Strong strategic research, pitch, and presentation skills with a creative flair for developing innovative partnerships concepts
- Confidence to speak in public and drive continuous engagement with senior personnel across all partnership bodies that may include corporates, schools, not-for-profits, and philanthropic organisations, and government agencies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in order to effectively communicate to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to excel in a self-motivated and independent manner with minimal supervision
- Project management skills, including demonstrated ability to plan, implement, review and achieve project goals and objectives
- Ability to innovate, design and implement strategies to achieve organisational objectives
- Demonstrated online and digital literacy skills
- A genuine interest to make significant change and improve the lives of Australians in need
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on email@example.com using the subject line: Head of Corporate Fundraising enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY NOW button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.