- 12 month contract
- One of Australia’s leading, national disability service providers
- Oversee the strategic growth of an innovative fundraising program
- Manage multiple income streams incl. Individual Giving and Philanthropy
About the Role
The Head of Fundraising (an initial 12 month contract role) will provide strategic leadership to the Fundraising team and carry operational responsibility for execution and further development of the three-year fundraising vision, strategy and budget for acquisition of new supporters and engagement with existing supporters.
The Head of Fundraising will continue developing the motivated and high performing team while managing the growth and development of a comprehensive and innovative fundraising portfolio.
- Develop and implement the strategic and operational fundraising plan in line with the organisational strategic plan, utilising a data-led, supporter focussed and innovative approach
- Drive success across all current and future fundraising channels including appeals, community fundraising, trusts & foundations, major donors, bequests and corporate supporters
- Lead a strategic priority which seeks to bring a significant net income through high value partnerships including major donors, corporate partnerships and trusts and foundations
- Personally identify and develop networks which may contribute to identifying potential support through sponsorship or major gifts
- Drive an integrated strategy which proactively grows planned income streams including regular giving and gifts in wills
- Responsibility for Fundraising budget and key performance indicators and reporting
- Lead on utilising best practice acquisition and stewardship of supporters across all channels
- Lead, motivate and develop managers and staff
- Work directly with the executive leadership team and report effectively to the Board and the Communications & Fundraising Sub-committee to communicate progress and achievement
Skills and experience
- Proven successful development and management of a fundraising growth strategy
- Experience in achieving revenue targets and growth through a diverse range of funding streams that may include mass marketing fundraising, trusts & foundations, corporate partnerships, regular giving, peer to peer, major gifts and bequests
- Proven achievements within the high value giving space; major gifts and corporate
- Strong experience in budget management including tracking and reporting
- A proven history of successfully managing a fundraising team
- We are looking for a data led innovator who is excited by growth opportunity
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Head of Fundraising enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.