- Meaningful work and a professional growth opportunity for an Advisor looking to step up in their career
- 2-year contract position funded until June 2023
- Great inner-city location with a lovely office, near multiple transit options
- Seeking a generalist to build the HR function for this growing charity – each day will be different to the next
This is a standalone role reporting to the CEO, an incredible opportunity for an experienced Advisor or Business Partner to step up in their career.
This will be a generalist role where you will have the opportunity to build sustainable HR practises in a small but growing NFP.
Key responsibilities include
- Full function recruitment for internal employees (from recruitment to generating employment contracts, and leading the induction process)
- Reviewing and updating existing human resources policies and procedures
- Preparing employee training plans and assisting in ensuring appropriate training is attended by staff
- Provide support and guidance to managers in relation to any employee performance issues, managing employee grievances and resolving issues appropriately
The successful candidate
You will be comfortable in a dynamic environment as this organisation is scaling rapidly, you will have a flexible attitude and be comfortable with shifting priorities – and most importantly, possess a ‘can-do attitude’.
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources (qualifications by experience also considered)
- Understanding of the complexities of mental health issues and disability – previous industry experience highly regarded
- High-level communication skills – strong ability to communicate, negotiate and inspire to achieve the best outcomes for all stakeholders
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Autonomous self-starter; who will proactively drive tasks to completion with limited guidance, happy to be the go-to person in a small team
- Flexible, positive attitude; willingness to get involved in day to day (big and small)
How to apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume.
If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at Beaumont People firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Human Resources Lead enquiry via EthicalJobs.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.