- National family foundation
- CBD location with flexible work from home options available
- Full or Part time
About the organisation
The foundation’s mission is to help young people in crisis by enabling the best practice models of treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. With a vision to give safety, hope and opportunity to all vulnerable young Australians, this organisation will use their values of respect and generosity to ensure they assist young people in returning to education, employment and continue a healthy, productive life.
About the Role
The Individual Giving Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the renewal, retention, and acquisition strategies for one off and regular givers for the foundation with a key focus on direct marketing and digital channels to grow revenue and build the supporter base. The role is also responsible for the effective use of Raiser’s Edge and is instrumental in ensuring the long-term financial sustainability of the foundation.
- Plan and execute multi-faceted direct marketing, donor development and online marketing strategies that develops broad based support for the foundation
- End to end management and delivery of the annual campaigns and appeals
- Drive the development of the fundraising strategy for individual giving through multi channels
- Build on and manage the digital acquisition strategy, with external agency support
- Develop and implement strategies to strengthen, grow and leverage relationships with both one off and regular givers
- As part of the overall fundraising budget, develop the direct marketing budget and ensure all direct marketing activities meet or exceed targets and are delivered on time
- Manage supplier relationships, including the mail house, agencies and other relevant suppliers
- In partnership with the Communications Manager, leverage the website for acquisition and stewardship purposes
- Manage the development of the donor journey
- Focus on multichannel acquisition strategies to develop the donor base
- Utilise Raiser’s Edge to build on the overall IG program and manage data and reporting effectively
Skills and Experience
- Experience in driving multi-channel acquisition strategies
- Direct marketing experience and the ability to manage appeals end to end
- Digital acquisition experience is desirable
- Demonstrated ability in developing, testing and implementing effective direct marketing programs, new product developments, fundraising techniques and resources
- Demonstrated knowledge of online marketing, print production, design management processes and experience in web content
- Ability to build on strategy for both acquisition and retention activity
- Strong data and CRM skills and the ability to use data for reporting and development of a program
- Experience in partner/stakeholder management
- Desire to take ownership of a program and work both strategically and operationally to deliver results
- A team player who is collaborative, passionate, and innovative
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Individual Giving Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Applicants can apply via the Apply Now button below.