The organisation and role
Our client has a clear vision to offer a “hand up” to people in need. With over 25,000 members and volunteers, they support people in every area of human need bringing comfort, dignity and hope to disadvantaged and marginalised people.
The Individual Giving Manager is responsible for creating, implementing, and managing the appeals, retention, acquisition and regular giving strategies for the organisation with a key focus on direct marketing to grow revenue and build supporter base. Role responsible for managing a team of three.
- Develop and implement individual giving strategy including direct marketing activity, acquisition, retention and cultivation of all regular and one-off donors across appeals across multi-channels
- Provide strategic vision for overall supporter program plans, including defining the supporter journey within each segment and developing a donor life cycle strategy
- Work with agencies and national counterparts to design and implement marketing and advertising campaigns in support of fundraising appeals
- Work closely with Digital Fundraising Manager to ensure all strategies are implemented across all digital outlets including web, email, social, mobile, and video
- Assist in the management of agency relationships including contracting, briefing, budget and timelines to meet fundraising and marketing objectives
- Transfer, report and analyse supporter data to measure progress and make informed decisions about segmentation and acquisition strategies
- Evaluate and prioritise all direct marketing activities based on ROI; strategic direction and/or overall communications activities
- Lead small team including performance reviews, providing direction and mentoring
Skills and Attributes
- High level, demonstrated success managing Direct Marketing appeals including developing, implementing and evaluating multi-faceted strategic direct marketing plans and programs
- Experience managing regular giving fundraising and multi-channel acquisition programs
- Familiar with all fundraising channels including newer digital and social technologies
- Exceptional analytical skills with proven ability to make data-driven decisions
- Proven ability to interpret and apply learnings from data insights
- Success in building and growing direct marketing programs on time, within budget
- Ability to inspire and lead a small, dynamic team
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Individual Giving Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment and consultancy solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.