We are looking for a Practice Manager / Executive Assistant for a multidisciplinary professional services firm that provides ER, HR and Legal services.
The Practice Manager coordinates all administrative functions while providing executive-level support for the CEO and leadership team.
The primary duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Coordinate executive communications and liaising with clients and service providers
- Collaborate daily with the senior management leaders performing an array of administrative tasks including managing calendars, generating correspondence, planning and coordinating meetings, and scheduling
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents
- Supervision of office support team
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly management and operational reports
- Administrator-level control over filing, matter management and CRM systems
- Responsible for supporting strategic planning and priority setting
- Own a variety of cross-functional special projects on behalf of the CEO and Leadership Team
- Assist with onboarding new employees, driving engagement initiatives
Essential Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to C suite/ senior management
- Experience working with executives and senior-level managers preferably in a professional services firm (legal, accounting, management consulting)
- Versatile skill set with experience partnering with key stakeholders to understand and execute against overall business strategic goals
- Ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
Success factors of the role
This role requires a confident person skilled in organisation, leadership and working under pressure. The Practice Manager needs exceptional attention to detail, strong prioritisation skills, and commercial acumen.
You will be forward thinking, willing to learn and grow with the organisation and be friendly and approachable in nature.
How to Apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply directly to the advertisement with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.