As Program Manager you will be responsible for the overall delivery and operational management of a specialised and innovated residential program, along with other broader family relationships services
- The residential and outreach program delivers wrap-around and intensive supports to young women aged 16 - 25 who are either pregnant or have a newborn. This is an early intervention program, building parenting capacity and supporting young mothers who may have experienced trauma and impacted by domestic and family violence.
- Alongside this, you will also have oversight of Family separation and support programs, including counselling and family courts
This is a critical leadership role for the organisation where you will lead diverse teams, to foster a culture of creativity, flexibility, and high-quality service delivery while supporting the team through dynamic change. Working collaboratively and in partnerships with stakeholders, government departments, and community service organisations.
- Full time permanent role, with services across Blacktown, Quakers Hill, and Penrith
- Flexible hybrid WFH environment with head office in Parramatta
- $90,000 - $96,000 + NFP package and superannuation
The core focus of the role:
- Lead and operationally manage a team of service delivery staff, providing supervisor and support staff development.
- Ensuring programs are delivered in line with organisation quality processes and policies, monitoring if service agreements are being met
- Develop, implement, and review an evidence-based and trauma-informed practice model.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with key community and partners to contribute to positive client outcomes and enhanced program delivery
A bit about you
To have success in the role you will be a motivating and engaging leader, who can influence change. You will also have:
- A qualification in the area of human or community services
- Experience in leading a multidisciplinary team where you provided staff supervision and developed people and teams professionally
- Leadership experience of programs relating to domestic violence, complex family supports and mental health
- Demonstrated resilience to work with and support clients who have been exposed to trauma, violence and/or neglect
- A track record in successful relationship development, management and strategic partnerships.
- Ability to build and maintain strong and respectful relationships
- Have strong and effective communication skills, both written and verbal along with good computer literacy skills.
- Hold an unrestricted NSW driver's license and be willing to use your vehicle for work purposes.
- Open to undertaking pre employment checks including WWCC and national police check
If this sounds like a role of interest, I would love to explore this opportunity with you.
For more information, please get in touch with Christopher Kehagias on 0481 820 558 or via email Christopher@beamontpeople.com.au, using the subject line: Program Manager - Complex Support Programs enquiry via EthicalJobs.
To apply please submit your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.