- Enthusiastic, high performing team – collaborative and consultative culture
- Newly created, full-time permanent role – inspiring international development organisation
- Based in Darlinghurst with flexible working options and opportunities for further growth and development
About the role:
The Prospect Research Adviser will manage a comprehensive prospect pipeline with an emphasis on prospect identification, research, and strategy development to drive philanthropic giving.
This role will be crucial in ensuring continued income growth and will collaborate closely with the relationship managers in the team.
Reporting into the Head of Philanthropic Partnerships – your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Proactively develop methods and resources to identify new and high-level major gift leads and prospects - as well as follow-up on leads with appropriate research
- Produce quality reports on prospects based on a variety of sources, including briefing notes, prospect/donor profiles, and engagement strategy
- Provide ongoing support and information as prospective donor relationships are being developed
- Maintain comprehensive record keeping, ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and privacy of the database
- Develop an annual prospect research plan to guide prospect research activities
- Provide monthly pipeline and prospect reports and other ad hoc reports as needed
The successful candidate:
You will be a natural collaborator with effective communication skills (in all its forms) and have a growth mindset when faced with challenges and competing priorities.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical and research skills – advanced skills in conducting research as well as an aptitude for prospect identification, research, and analysis
- High-level database management skills
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to gather and report on large amounts of information in a timely and articulate manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (with a sensitivity to donor information), and experience in writing prospect profiles and other written reports
Please apply through the advertisement as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Please direct all enquiries to Diana Linde (firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Prospect Management Research Adviser enquiry via EthicalJobs) at Beaumont People.