Exciting opportunity to join a for-purpose organisation, in a newly created role. You will drive compliance requirements across the organisation ensuring they are met in line with policies, procedures and legislation. You will embed compliance in all functions across the organisation, ensuring incidents are managed in a timely and effective manner, while also identifying any training needs during the process.
A registered NDIS provider, the organisation pride themselves in providing personalised in-home care solutions for a range of families and adults living with disability to live their life by empowering them to create positive experiences.
- Full time, permanent role with a for-purpose organisation
- Work as part of a growing and innovative team
- Flexible WFH arrangements with a Parramatta head office
- Competitive remuneration of $100,000 + super
The core focus of the role;
- Support effective and efficient compliance activities across the organisation.
- Be an independent function and manage the investigation process for all complaints or incidents.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the organisation Standard Operation Procedures.
- Establish and implement compliance across functions within the organisation
- Work with other functions to establish consistent and fit for purpose delivery compliance processes across all areas, ensuring compliance standards.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of risk management framework and relevant policies and procedures.
- Assist in the review and maintenance of internal Quality & Safeguarding control processes.
A bit about you
To have success in the role you will be highly motivated and have a keen eye for detail. With a positive and solutions-focused mindset bringing experience from a similar role. You will also have;
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislative, ethical and practice requirements relevant to NDIS Commission compliance requirements, NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Reportable Incidents and medication management.
- Understanding of NDIS policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of child protection policies, procedures and legislation.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to travel to different sites when required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and incident management systems.
What’s in it for you?
- A role where you can use your initiative and drive quality and compliance outcomes
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture, with the flexibility to WFH
Are you interested?
If so, apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Christopher Kehagias on 0481 820 558 or via email Christopher@beaumontpeople.com.au using the subject line: Quality, Safeguarding and Compliance Lead enquiry via EthicalJobs.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.