You will drive quality and compliance requirements across the organisation ensuring they are met in line with policies, procedures and legislation. You will advise, guide and empower staff to develop and embed best practice quality and risk compliance into their operational processes and service delivery, in line with legislative frameworks,
- Full time, permanent role with amazing NFP organisation
- Flexible hybrid workspace WFH arrangements with a Parramatta head office
- Real scope for growth and career opportunity
- Competitive remuneration, open to negotiations depending on experience. Plus attractive NFP perks
The core focus of the role;
- Support effective and efficient quality and compliance activities across the organisation, in a hands on role where you get to make an impact on the ground.
- Be an independent function and manage the investigation process for all complaints or incidents.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the organisation Standard Operation Procedures.
- Establish and implement compliance across functions within the organisation
- Work closely across Supported Independent Living and community programs to establish consistent and fit for purpose delivery compliance processes across all areas, ensuring compliance standards.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of risk management framework and relevant policies and procedures.
- Assist in the review and maintenance of internal Quality & Safeguarding control processes.
A bit about you
To have success in the role you will be highly motivated, with a keen eye for detail. With a positive, solutions-focused, and a ‘get stuck in’ mindset bringing experience from a similar role. You will also have;
- Previous experience in a Quality, Risk and Compliance role, with a relevant qualification in Quality Management, Auditing and/or Risk would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislative, ethical and practice requirements relevant to NDIS Commission compliance requirements, NDIS Quality and Safeguarding and restrictive practices.
- Experience within the disabilities and/or community services Industry and understanding of NDIS policies and procedures.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills (verbal and written).
What’s in it for you
- A role where you can use your initiative and drive quality and compliance outcomes
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture with real buy in, with the flexibility to WFH
Are you interested?
If so, apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Christopher Kehagias on 0481 820 558 or via email Christopher@beaumontpeople.com.au, using the subject line: Quality Specialist enquiry via EthicalJobs.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.